Regular Contributor

You're home with JIll AWESOME

I just wanted to say I enjoyed Jill's show last night. I really like the Byers's Choice pieces this year. I like the cake plates/stands that could be used more than just at Christmas time. The Lenox tree and angel were beautiful. I especially like how Jill uses each item in multiple displays/ways like the Kindles in a centerpiece arrangement on the table, as sit abouts, and in the garland going up the stairs. I really like that feature in her shows. Hope she will continue to have a show each week at least until Christmas.

What did you think of those Byers Choice Kindles and the new Santa?

Regular Contributor

Re: You're home with JIll AWESOME

I don't personally like the kindles or Santa but those cake plates were so cute and the Lennox tree and angel were both very elegant!
Respected Contributor

It's really fun to watch hosts sell items that they are so enthusiastic about. I like the variety of Christmas shows. I think the Q has done a great job, so far.

Valued Contributor

Jill is a really good host and a very enthusiastic presenter. My guess would be that she is a gracious hostess in her home with guests.
Honored Contributor

All that stuck in my head was the time, 7pm. I didn't realize that the time I remembered was EST, so I missed it. I'm usually good about that, but something went astray.

Trusted Contributor

I really enjoyed the show as well! I bought three sets of the sequin berry clips and am going back for the set of two cake pedestals. I like the Byers Choice pieces she offered but have such a large collection of them I can't justify any more at this time (that is all subject to change, of course)! The Kindles were really cute. I thought they would be neat sitting in garland around the arms of a chandelier, but I like decorating like that.

I had to call customer service last night with a question and I was sure to mention how much I enjoyed the show! It would be great to have more shows like that!!!

Super Contributor

I enjoyed her show too!

Respected Contributor

Did any one notice they were showing the name of the show as ""at home with jill martin."" ???

I just thought that was odd.

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed Jill's show. She puts forth a lot of effort in everything she does.