Contributor

Can someone help me, please?

So I fell in love with Lisa's sequinced trees, I had them in my cart for two days trying to talk myself out of them (I can't be the only one who does this! Lol). Well I thought about it enough and decided to just buy them, went to order the white yesterday and it's sold out!!! I checked and checked and it's not come back in, I called CS this afternoon to see if they knew if it would be coming back and she basically laughed at me and told me they don't know that kind of info. Can someone help me find out if they will be coming back? Any ideas?? Thanks in advance! ( here's the item number) H203513
Honored Contributor

Re: Can someone help me, please?

Possibly a post to LR's facebook page asking. I'm not sure she would know either, but it couldn't hurt to ask.

My guess is it is possible, but not probable that they will be back this year. Keep checking several times a day, as many were probably placed on check hold, and will be cancelled after a couple more days.

Occasional Contributor

The color you wanted is up now. Go and buy. LOL

Contributor

On 7/24/2014 mominohio said:

Possibly a post to LR's facebook page asking. I'm not sure she would know either, but it couldn't hurt to ask.

My guess is it is possible, but not probable that they will be back this year. Keep checking several times a day, as many were probably placed on check hold, and will be cancelled after a couple more days.

Thank you, I didn't think about checks, I will for sure keep checking!!
Respected Contributor

Keep checking online every day. Chances are there'll be some people who won't mail in their check, or cancel their order, or return their order.

Contributor

On 7/24/2014 pegfromca said:

The color you wanted is up now. Go and buy. LOL

Aaarrgghh! I was so excited for a minute! That's not white, that's the silver! Lol
Occasional Contributor

My big mistake. I am sorry about that. For some reason, I thought you said silver.

Contributor

On 7/24/2014 pegfromca said:

My big mistake. I am sorry about that. For some reason, I thought you said silver.

No worries Smiley Happy thanks for giving me a heads up though! (Even of it was the wrong color! Lol)
Respected Contributor

I think most of the sold-out items will return sometime in the Fall, before Christmas. Just keep clicking on the item regularly for updates. I have several items I want that are currently sold out!

Contributor

It is 2;15 pm on the west coast and I was just able to put both the silver and champagne (H203513) in my cart. Nothing about waitlist or sold out. Estimated delivery date for standard shipping - 8/4/14. (I took them out.) You may want to go back and try again. Good luck!!