Valued Contributor

Lenox Ltd. Edition pieces in You're Home with Jill

Did anyone order either of the OTO Lenox pieces in Jill's show this evening? I ordered the angel as I thought it was so pretty. Hopefully since it's made by Lenox the quality will be very good.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Lenox Ltd. Edition pieces in You're Home with Jill

They both are beautiful and retail would be several hundred each. I collect Lenox pieces and I ordered both on easypay. My gift to myself. Anyone else ?

Esteemed Contributor

Most of the quality on their decor items is still good but they are all Made in China now.

If you missed out or are looking for more Lenox items check out Lenox dot com. They offer their own EP plan. No credit check and they'll take debit/cc, etc.

Super Contributor

What were the item numbers for the tree and angel? Would like to see a pic. I collect Lenox, among other things and have several of their illuminated trees. Also, how tall are they? TIA

Trusted Contributor

I didn't order either mallemo but thought they were both beautiful. I know you will love the angel and that is something you can leave out all year round.

Enjoy your angel.

JPC

Trusted Contributor

On 7/23/2014 Deadeye Daisy said:

What were the item numbers for the tree and angel? Would like to see a pic. I collect Lenox, among other things and have several of their illuminated trees. Also, how tall are they? TIA

Sorry DD, can't help you with the numbers as the Q has taken them off the list of items shown on Jills show. Last I looked them Tree was still available but it must have sold out also. They were beautiful.

Hopefully one of the girls that purchase can give you an item # for these.

JPC

Super Contributor

Lenox makes beautiful things and I know you will love her! I have a few Lenox pieces!

myself. I enjoyed her show tonight!

Valued Contributor

They were H202867.

Super Contributor

I ordered the tree and angel. Checked Lenox.com and tree retails for $200. Angel was not offered.

quick view
Florentine & Pearl Christmas Tree
$200.00
Super Contributor

Followup on Lenox Tree & Angel. The tree on the Lenox.com is smaller (9"H) than the tree QVC offered. Tree and angel on Q is trimmed in goldtone and platinumtone NOT 24k Gold or Platinum that Lenox is known for. I will be cancelling my advance order for both. Hope this helps anyone who may have ordered thinking they would be getting a bargain. It is what it is, a scaled down version.