Contributor

Forgive me for asking but did this appear? It's the one with the lighted scene in it. I think it was Valeries. It kept appearing in the CIJ video. I typed in cloche and it did not appear. Does anyone know anything on this? Thanks for any info.

Esteemed Contributor

No, it hasn't appeared yet. Valerie said it will be here in August.

Esteemed Contributor

Looks as if these will be named Illuminated Holiday Scenes Under Glass, but we all keep calling them cloches. HTH!

Smile

Regular Contributor
We all bought one and they sold out. Not in till Sept.
Esteemed Contributor

Only 3 days left for CIJ sale prices. I really was hoping the VPH illuminated scene under glass would show up at a sale price, even if only on waitlist.

Trusted Contributor

I really want one too. It would have been nice to see them a little better online and see what the cost will be but I guess they have to save some items for later on.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi MTH. I'm very curious about the price. Guessing above $40, hoping not much higher than that, but who knows. I've spent more than I expected to during CIJ as it is.

Respected Contributor
SHOPR, I too have been indulging a litle more than usual this CIJ. On top of it all, I am on Staycation this week with impulsiveness on my mind lol! I have cloche-itis & can't get enough. If you find the price of the soon-to-be VPH cloches, post quickly. My "submit" finger cannot go that long without it's usual workout.
Trusted Contributor

I am anxious for the scene under glass and wish it would show soon so I could see it and probably get it ordered. My sewing machine is ill and at the hospital now and have no clue as to what that is going to cost me.{#emotions_dlg.scared} But his estimate blew my socks off. Mr. Crazy said if it is close to what he said, I might as well put some $$$$$$ with it and get a new machine. I sure do miss mine though and so many things on it I loved.

I would sure feel guilty spending on decorations is I have to fork out a boat load to fix or get a new machine, but I am sure I will get over that quick if that scene under glass shows up.

Hopefully when or if it shows, it will have a special price on it like the items have during CIJ.

JPC

Trusted Contributor

I think we would be lucky if it comes in around $40. I just have a sneaking suspicion it will cost us!! I really didn't think I wanted that much new stuff this year but I also did a little more spending that I had planned during CIJ although I did get some things that I'm putting away as gifts. BornToShop, keep those fingers from exercising too much. Too much exercise can be hazardous to your pocketbook{#emotions_dlg.laugh}.

JPC: I think that cloche is gonna get all of us no matter what so start saving up for it now. I really don't see any of us on this forum from having any self restraint when it comes out. Last I heard Valerie said it would be introduced on Aug 22nd so I think we have a good month to put our lunch money aside. Good luck with your sewing machine. Maybe it won't be as bad as you think!