Super Contributor

Got Valerie's train gingerbread lamp today!

Thank goodness, it arrived in perfect condition and works! As Valerie would say, it's just so stinkin' cute! I have a Paula Deen hutch in my kitchen, and it will be placed there. This item is a keeper and winner!
Honored Contributor

Re: Got Valerie's train gingerbread lamp today!

Thanks for sharing! I ordered the GH house lamp, then canceled. I had to draw the line...already ordered a lot of stuff by then...lol

Enjoy your new treasure! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Trusted Contributor

Wow. This is from CIJ, right? I'm still waiting for things I ordered prior to that!
Super Contributor

Thanks, Susan...I'll enjoy it all winter! And yes, mnmom, I ordered it on Saturday. For those who are interested, the train is not overly glittered, which I'm happy about. The shade is nice, and the lamp gives off a good amount of light when it's lit. The lamp is just the right size...not too tiny nor too large.
Honored Contributor

I think that train lamp is so cute. I did not order it, but really liked it.
Contributor

It's so nice to order something, and when you receive it you love it! Enjoy!

Super Contributor

On 7/22/2014 Susan Louise said:

Thanks for sharing! I ordered the GH house lamp, then canceled. I had to draw the line...already ordered a lot of stuff by then...lol

Susan, you may want to rethink about ordering the GH Lamp. It is so cute & it is one of my favorite things from Valarie. My friend saw it & said I should leave it out all year long that it was so so cute.

Diamonds22

Honored Contributor

On 7/23/2014 Diamonds22 said:
On 7/22/2014 Susan Louise said:

Susan, you may want to rethink about ordering the GH Lamp. It is so cute & it is one of my favorite things from Valarie. My friend saw it & said I should leave it out all year long that it was so so cute.

Diamonds22

Hi Diamonds, Thanks for the rave review for those lamps! Well, I don't know if you read my thread about CIJ items I received so far, but I mentioned that I am returning the set of 3 GB houses due to very poor workmanship. Since that is the case, I don't plan on having a GB theme/vignette this year, so I definitely won't need the lamp.

I do have several of VPH lamps though...no shortage here! My absolute fave item of VPH's of all time is her Swan Lamp I got about 4+ yrs ago. It has been in our livingroom ever since (H19149). We also have 3 of her mosaic lamps (amber, ocean and multi) that we enjoy...amber in our kitchen most of the year, ocean in our bedroom and the multi gets moved around a lot {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

On 7/22/2014 mil3 said:

It's so nice to order something, and when you receive it you love it! Enjoy!

That is so true Smile

Contributor

So glad you liked your gingerbread house lamp!

I got the train yesterday and adore it!

I just ordered yesterday H195902, the Bethlehem Lights Gingerbread House with timer and got a ship notice this morning.

I'll have to put a countdown timer on my computer for when I can decorate. I'm putting my stuff out the day after Thanksgiving.