Trusted Contributor
Lisa's Poinsettas from last year, that I know many of you liked, are available at an As Is Price. I forgot the item number but if you put in As Is Poinsettas they should come up. They are truly lovely and I have not seen anything better in the stores. For those interested I hope you get them.
Trusted Contributor
H199077 is the item number!
Honored Contributor

I'm wary of anything "as is," even at 38% off.

Trusted Contributor
I have ordered As Is Oryany Handbags, Makowsky Shoes, Denim and Co textured Chenille Sweatshirts, Makowsky handbags, Owls, Rachel Zoe Jackets, Boots. Some of Valerie Parr Hill Items and all have arrived in new condition. No difference at all. The handbag may not come with a dust cover or some items not in the original box but all in new condition. That's been my experience. So I usually go for As Is if it something I have been wanting. I missed out on these last year and was delighted to see them back and thrilled I can get them at a discount. They really are a lot nice nicer than anything I could find in the stores. The detail on the leaves is very nice and the Poinsettas are a nice texture. Anyway I am very pleased with them.
Frequent Contributor

I have had very good luck with As Is items but there is always a first time Smiley Happy