Frequent Contributor

I noticed that they are in the "as is" sections. Are they really any better than those you can get at craft stores? Just curious.

Honored Contributor

The few reviews are good, but when I looked at the picture, I thought they looked really skimpy in the leaf areas especially. I have some that I've had for probably a decade now, and they are much fuller and more realistic looking than these. I have seen similar things at retail each year that look more substantial than these.

If you do get them, let us know how they are in person.

Respected Contributor

Lisa has shown pictures of them in her house, & she has them all over the place. I doubt she would put them out if they looked cheap or skimpy.

I bet many of her previous items will come back in the next few months. I was considering these too.

Respected Contributor

I purchased a bunch of Lisa's poinsettias, some full price, but with a buy-more/save-more that brought down the per unit price and some as-is. I saw the same plant at Michael's, but they were a higher price even with a Michael's coupon. They aren't skimpy, but they do need some fluffing as they are compacted in the box. I'm sorry that I don't have a picture to post for you of the poinsettias in my house.

Frequent Contributor
On 7/22/2014 Marsha2003 said:

I purchased a bunch of Lisa's poinsettias, some full price, but with a buy-more/save-more that brought down the per unit price and some as-is. I saw the same plant at Michael's, but they were a higher price even with a Michael's coupon. They aren't skimpy, but they do need some fluffing as they are compacted in the box. I'm sorry that I don't have a picture to post for you of the poinsettias in my house.

Thank you for the feedback! I may take the plunge Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor
I just received them at the As Is Price and I am tickled with them. They do need fluffing, but Lisa states that in the video. Other than that I think they are really really nice. Any I found last year were pricier and not as lovely as these are. I am very happy with them. I have had very good luck with As Is Items and I have been waiting for these to come back in since last year so I am thrilled to get them at this great price. I am going back and ordering 2 more sets.
Honored Contributor

I didn't realize there was a video, but I did find it under the original item number so I watched it. They are very skimpy compared to the ones I have and others I've seen at the stores in the last several years. The price is good for so many, but they are not at all full like a real plant. Out at the brick and mortar stores, you often get color choices as well. I have mixed red and white ones together, and seen them in shades of pink as well.

The ones out in the stores I've seen are more expensive than these, though.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the tip. Picked them up.

Honored Contributor

The ones Lisa has shown in her home don't look skimpy but those are ones she purchased from the store. I'm betting the ones brought in to sell are skimpier.

I wanted to do this in my home as well so starting last year, I went after Christmas and purchased some on deep discount from Home Depot and Lowes. I will continue to do that until I have as many as I want.

Honored Contributor

Never ordered them, but I've seen pretty fakes everywhere, probably for less and no shipping. Without seeing them in person I couldn't say, but they didn't impress me, seeing them on-air or on the website.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...