Respected Contributor

Anyone Buy the Sequined Trees in Lisa's Show?

I bought them in the champagne color. I thought they looked spectacular!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone Buy the Sequined Trees in Lisa's Show?

I didn't, but I want them. I'm glad they didn't sell out so that I can hopefully get them later.

I like these better than the sequined cone trees offered last year, and I wanted those also.

Smile

Respected Contributor

I wanted those last year, too. I bought one of Valerie's tree sets that was AS-IS pricing. The trees were really pretty, but they were a complete mess (crooked, unsprung battery thingy, etc.) I like these better, so I'm happy. Smile

Frequent Contributor

I bought the white ones and can't wait for them to arrive so I can decide where they will be displayed come holiday time. I would love to get the champagne sometime too!

Valued Contributor

You gals are going to love them. So beautiful. And, such unique colors-I loved the white and the champagne.

Super Contributor

What day were these on please or do you have the item number to the tees? Thank you. Happiness to all......this month is flying by.

Respected Contributor

R&R the # is H203513 hope every thing is going well with you.

Trusted Contributor

I purchased two sets in the champagne color. I have a nativity set that has lots of vintage-style gold painting on them and thought these would look nice surrounding the figures. I saw the white was back in stock late last night and was sooooo tempted to order them but I am trying to limit how much new home décor items I purchase. If I don't know where or how I would use them at the time of purchase I pass and hope someone will get them that will love them!

Respected Contributor

We'll have to all post our reviews here when they arrive. I can't wait.

Frequent Contributor

Yes! I bought the set of white ones. They should arrive tomorrow or Wednesday. Can't wait to see them.