Honored Contributor

All of my CIJ orders are in 'ship' mode!

The UPS just processed the billing info already for the nativity angel, red & green finials, set of 3 gingerbread houses (decided to keep that order...changed my mind a few times {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}), bronze & gold bay leave picks and the white cedar branch picks...

The black CI lantern I ordered earlier is still 'in process' Smile

Honored Contributor

Re: All of my CIJ orders are in 'ship' mode!

I ordered six items and two are showing shipped, rest are still in process. I ordered an item on the 15th and it was in process until today, the 21st. That's a long time to be in process. I actually tried to cancel yesterday but it wouldn't let me. :-)

Respected Contributor

Smile Susan Louise

Will you post reviews when your items arrive? I had the finials in my cart, but decided not to get them...not because I didn't want them, but because I couldn't buy EVERYTHING I wanted!

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered two items and both have shipped...the grumpy cat and the 5 foot Christmas Tree TSV.....

Honored Contributor

Q was really on the ball for this event. I couldn't believe how many things have shipped already. Sometimes when things say "shipped" they actually just sit for a couple of more days, and no activity is shown in tracking, so I won't get too excited yet.

I'm most anxious to get my finials as I really want to see just how they look in person. I'm excited to come up with ideas for them, as they are way different than anything I've ever used before.