Regular Contributor
Getting a new sofa and looking for a sofa cover. I have a 2 year old granddaughter and 2cats. I looked online and there are so many .
Contributor

Do tell and where? Do they also build up seats

Respected Contributor

Did you look at Sure Fit? Surefit.com

They have a good variety of styles & colors, & you can get swatches if you want a better look. I have a set in the stretchy fabric which I like because it stays put whereas I was always having to tuck/tighten the woven slipcovers. Easy to wash & dry, too.

Honored Contributor

When we had our dogs I used sure fit slipcovers to protect my nice furniture.

Super Contributor
On 7/21/2014 jagk said: Getting a new sofa and looking for a sofa cover. I have a 2 year old granddaughter and 2cats. I looked online and there are so many .
Slip covers are tricky. You can't just tuck it in. You need to purchase tuck grips which run around 40 bucks. I bought a furniture cover for animals. when my new sofa comes I will be ready. I will take it off for company. It was my choice to purchase the sofa in a creamy beige. But I knew that I would be able to cover it the animal covers. The will work nicely with children as well.
Honored Contributor
Children aren't so easy to train, but my dogs would never even think of getting on the furniture.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment