Esteemed Contributor

I can't access recently viewed items!

Anyone else?? Couldn't yesterday either..wanted to check out Lisa's things from last night!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

Re: I can't access recently viewed items!

I just checked out Lisa's items from last night as I dozed during some of the show and didn't have a problem getting them up. Don't know why you can't get them emmiesmom. Hope you can get them to come up so you can check things out.

I noticed that a lot of items that said sold out last night are still available.

JPC

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/21/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:

I just checked out Lisa's items from last night as I dozed during some of the show and didn't have a problem getting them up. Don't know why you can't get them emmiesmom. Hope you can get them to come up so you can check things out.

I noticed that a lot of items that said sold out last night are still available.

JPC

Thanks JPC, it must be my computer..Ugh!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

On 7/21/2014 emmiesmom said:
On 7/21/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:

JPC

Thanks JPC, it must be my computer..Ugh!

You are welcome emmiesmom.

Have a good day

JPC