Contributor
I'm not very active on the site but I do sometimes come in to read, I know some of the girls in here have been looking for an arch lantern so I thought I would tell you guys that I seen one in Ross today, it's plastic bit I had no idea it was until I went to pick it up to take its picture, it looks just like the heavy glass ones I have at home. The best part? It's $9.99!! Hmmmm..can someone tell me how to upload a picture on my iPhone?
Super Contributor

Hi maddiesmama! Do you mean upload a pic from your IPhone to the forum? I would love to see pics of the lantern.

I connect my phone to my laptop, then let Snapfish do the rest.

You have to sign up for the Snapfish service. After Snapfish uploads the pics to your computer you can chose the pics you want to send to Snapfish. It creates a file. Then you can just copy a pic from your Snapfish file to the forum using copy & paste.

Sounds easy but it has a learning curve!

Contributor
Thank you! I think I did it with photobucket (??)
Contributor
Contributor
Contributor
I did it!!
Honored Contributor

Good job. The price is good. I don't know that I've been in a Ross store. My guess is it's similar to Gordman's.

Respected Contributor

Good job posting a picture, Maddiesmama717!!! Thanks for keeping an eye out for a much sought after item.

Contributor
On 7/20/2014 graycatsrule said:

Good job. The price is good. I don't know that I've been in a Ross store. My guess is it's similar to Gordman's.

Lol, I've never heard of Gordmens! Ross is like Marshals or TX Max Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the pic. No Ross around here, but I really like the arch design on lanterns, and I like to see what styles are out there.