Esteemed Contributor

Great show! I managed to get through the show and didn't buy anything. I wanted the set of 4 mercury trees, but they sold out. So, what did you girls get?? I love the mercury items and I have been collecting for several years, but, I think I'm starting to get tired of it! I love the gingerbread items and would love the little gingerbread lamp!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

I agree...great show.

I want some of the items she had last year, so I'll wait for their return in the fall (hopefully!)

She sells "MERRY" letters that are on sale now...think I'll buy that.

Esteemed Contributor

I have to say I enjoyed the show....Val and Carolyn are great together...I loved her stuff but I don't have any more room for sit-abouts....not to mention I have done enough damage since 8 pm last night....I may have to just watch for the rest of CIJ....lol

Honored Contributor

I think most everyone is tired of mercury glass! But Val keeps pushing it.

Honored Contributor

VPH

Frequent Contributor

Hi everyone. I bought the mercury trees in gold and green and the three gingerbread houses with the gift bags. Valerie has really brought it this year. I loved her show and waiting for the next. I am debating on the gingerbread train lamp....still deciding. Have a good evening everyone and Merry Christmas

Super Contributor
Although I wanted every item from the show, I restrained from buying. I did, however, already order the train gingerbread lamp...maybe it will be presented tonight.
Esteemed Contributor
I bought the set of three spheres in white. They look like snow balls -- should be cute. I saw them on-line but I wanted to see the presentation to see if they could be used outdoors as well. It was never mentioned during the show so I guess not. Indoor/outdoor is important to mention for holiday decorations.
Respected Contributor

I can't find my schedule. Missed today's show. Can anyone tell me when Val will be on again? Sorry I didn't see her with Carolyn, my favorite host.

Respected Contributor

Valerie is such an elegant lady but for me her products are too expensive. I live in an area where similar products are much cheaper. I do love her assortment of products.