Trusted Contributor

Does anyone have one of her tree's? I was just wondering how they would do if there is wind?

Frequent Contributor

isaboo, I was wondering the same thing. I've seen the presentation a couple of times now, and I don't think I've heard them address the issue of windy weather vs. the tree! I can't help but snicker when they suggest lining them up & around your home. It could get kind of pricey trying to achieve that "look".

Esteemed Contributor

LOL I've wondered the same thing - or - a foot of snow! Cute for Florida but not so much for PA. I'm happy to see you are thinking this through before jumping to purchase because QVC says you 'need it'.

Contributor
I bought two of them last year. It comes with stakes, so I never had a problem with wind. I live in Louisiana, so I don't know how it would hold up to snow. It wasn't too difficult to setup, but you zip tie it closed and that was a pain. Also, I had lights that were out and it took me awhile to figure out how to use the replacement bulbs. Other than that, they are so beautiful. I had several neighbors compliment and ask where I got them.
Honored Contributor

I think they are so cute. How they work with snow has always held me back from ordering. I don't think they are practical for areas that get alot of snow. I'd be worried about the cord under the snow.

Respected Contributor

I saw the presentation & think they look SO pretty outside.

But, I think they're tremendously over-priced. And lights never last very long...probably 2-3 years at most. Then I'd have to cut off the old lights, & attach new. No thanks.