Super Contributor

Sheets for Sleep Number split-king adjustable bed

I'm guessing I can't be the only one who would like QVC to carry quality sheet sets for this bed. They seem to sell a lot of those beds but I've never seen a sheet set for them. I did get two twin long sheets in BBB and they were horrible, kept coming off on the corners.

I did get a brochure from the sleep number store and they do have sets around the $200 and more range. I would love to see some nice sets at a more reasonable price.

Why do you not offer them QVC?

Frequent Contributor

Re: Sheets for Sleep Number split-king adjustable bed

We are seriously thinking about purchasing the split-king adjustable Select Comfort bed after we move, next year. So funny, I was just thinking about what type of sheets to use on this type of bed......LOL. I guess I will have to do some research. BTW....we own a Select Comfort bed, now....not the adjustable one......and we love it. So....I am sure we will love the split king that is adjustable....LOL. I hope we can find sheets, though....big time LOL.

Respected Contributor

I did not buy sheets from Sleep Number, but here is something to think about. Their sheets have that "nanotechnology" factor that was developed by Nasa-and that is where the expense comes. Is it worth it? I love mine: I bought a set from Hammacher Schlemmer, but a number of stores sell them. They are expensive no matter where you buy them from, but I hope with time, prices will come down.

I truly love these sheets:they cool you down when you are hot and they warm you up when you are cold. They are the"just right" factor we all need. I also find hubby and I are not fighting all night over hogging blankets, or kicking them off. We've had ours for well over a year and there is no fuzziness or pills.

One thing we did buy from Sleep Number is their cooling pad:living in Southwest Florida and going through menopause made this invention a must. I think it helps-and if you tend to be on the warm side, I highly recommend it.

Enjoy your new bed....with the adjustability and the ability to adjust firmness, it truly turns your bedroom into an incredibly inviting retreat.

Poodlepet

Super Contributor

Decolvr - you will love the bed! We do. We have our TV in our bedroom so we spend a lot of time in it. Best money we ever spent.

Poodlepet, thanks so much for that information. Maybe I will break down and buy a sleep number set of sheets if the technology is so good. How would I find out what other stores sell them, we don't have Hammacher Schlemmer here. I'll look at the sleep number website.

Thanks so much for your help. I have LLBean flannel fitted sheets on the mattresses now and it's not fun in the summer! They are wonderful in the winter though. They fit perfectly and are soft and warm. I would highly recommend them.

Super Contributor

QVC has two sets of Northern Nights sheets in split king H200755 is 500TC and H201844 is 700TC. Unfortunately, that size is limited in colors right now, but they are promoting a Northern Nights TSV soon, so maybe they will have more soon.

Occasional Contributor

Overstock.com has a nice selection of split king sheet sets.

Respected Contributor

NAh, Hammacher Schlemmer can be found online. I believe The Sharper Image carries them, as does Herrington-all can be found online. None of these stores specialize in bedding, so nanotech sheets and blankets should be easy to find. I can't give you the name of a specific brand, but all the by-lines are the same. You will see things like, "temperature controlled sheets" or "developed by NASA".

Poodlepet

Super Contributor

Okiebug, birksbabe and Poodlepet, thanks so much for the information. I really appreciate it.

I'll definitely check into those. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Frequent Contributor

On 7/21/2014 NChgOfMyAttitude said:

Decolvr - you will love the bed! We do. We have our TV in our bedroom so we spend a lot of time in it. Best money we ever spent.

Thanks so much for the recommendation. Our current Select comfort bed is over 20 years old. It was a great investment. We definitely will be considering the adjustable model....LOL. And, knowing that we can get good sheets......is good to know.

Trusted Contributor

On 7/21/2014 birksbabe said:

Overstock.com has a nice selection of split king sheet sets.

I have a tempur pedic split king adjustable bed and the sheet set I got from overstock.com was very reasonably priced and great quality.

I bought another set of separate pieces from Lands End (twin extra long fitted sheets, king flat, plus pillow cases) and it cost a bundle and I had to iron them because they got so wrinkled in washing. I like to iron, but not that much!

By the way, I love my tempur pedic, but I never use the adjustable feature of the bed. My DH uses it occasionally for acid reflux relief. I would not pay extra for that feature again.