Occasional Contributor

Valerie has her sneak-peak up on facebook

42 pictures on facebook

Super Contributor

Re: Valerie has her sneak-peak up on facebook

going to look

Contributor

Is the scene under the cloche on a pedestal (Santa, Snowman or Angels) listed? Does anyone know if that's VPH...

Valued Contributor

Valued Contributor

On 7/17/2014 K9Wife said:

Is the scene under the cloche on a pedestal (Santa, Snowman or Angels) listed? Does anyone know if that's VPH...

They are not listed in the Sneak Peek album so either they are not from Valerie or they did not make it in time for this weekend. The other possibility is that she is not showing them in case of needing a One Time Only value. She does not always show everything in advance.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for starting the thread, Cgfan1, and for the live link, Mallemo.

Interesting that the cloche on pedestal item isn't showing up in the preview. I think the item number for the cloche scenes is H203229. I hope the preview isn't everything Valerie is presenting.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if those finials can be used as tree toppers or if their just free standing decorations?

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Frequent Contributor

Thanks mallemo can count on you for a link for those of use who aren't facebookers we all appreciate your inside peeks.

Respected Contributor

On 7/17/2014 jaxs mom said:

I wonder if those finials can be used as tree toppers or if their just free standing decorations?

Free standing only because the battery box is in the bottom. I suppose you might find a way to remove the battery box, but you would be better off buying a regular finial tree topper and adding a string of battery operated LED lights to it.

Super Contributor

Love the Rocking Horse and the Corner Shop. Looking forward to seeing the other Corner Shops.