Valued Contributor

New cloche with mirror insert

For all the cloche lovers, what do you think about the new cloche with the mirror insert? It's listed on the Home Page under New Arrivals and has a Holiday Return policy.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New cloche with mirror insert

Hi, mallemo. After seeing both this one and the sneak peek of the VPH cloche, I think they are both nice, but I am liking the VPH cloche better--The one with the choice of red or ivory bases and removable scenes inside.

I'm so glad to see the new items appearing prior to CIJ weekend. I check every morning to see what else has been added.

Respected Contributor

I like the idea of a mirrored insert, but I don't like the execution on H203479 as the mirror is simply balancing atop a standard cloche bottom and seems very unstable. I'm not much of a DIY-er, but the hobby/craft stores sell circular mirrors that could be used with cloches you already own in the same way.

Respected Contributor

I saw this & immediately added it to my wish list. I love the mirror part. I'm curious to know the dimensions of the upcoming VPH's cloche to compare. The decorating ideas are endless but we'll see as we approach this weekend!
Super Contributor

I love the cloche. It is about time that q has noticed our love for cloches.
Esteemed Contributor

BornToShop and others wanting measurements for the "other" cloche, see next reply. Mallemo, hope I don't bring down your thread.

Esteemed Contributor

Scene 7"" diam x 10"" high

Dome 8"" diam x 12"" high

Pedestal 8-1/4"" diam x 6"" high

Esteemed Contributor

I have been seeing Valerie's cloche on the preview shots, so quick though it's hard to get a great look at it . Love it from what I can see. Is it shown anywhere yet? Just waiting for the "sneak peeks". I'm not on Facebook and always so appreciate that Mallemo always posts with the link. Wonder shay wonderful items valerie will bring this christmas in July !? I do like the mirrored cloche Aldo,can think of tons of things to do with that one.
Valued Contributor

On 7/15/2014 Kitty Galore said: I have been seeing Valerie's cloche on the preview shots, so quick though it's hard to get a great look at it . Love it from what I can see. Is it shown anywhere yet? Just waiting for the "sneak peeks". I'm not on Facebook and always so appreciate that Mallemo always posts with the link. Wonder shay wonderful items valerie will bring this christmas in July !? I do like the mirrored cloche Aldo,can think of tons of things to do with that one.

Check here in this thread and there is a link or two to the photos...

Link

Valued Contributor

The only thing I didn't like about the mirrored cloche is, it said "clean with a dry cloth". Would there be some reason you couldn't wash it? It is glass.