Super Contributor

CIJ lovers only; what are you buying?

Just ordered the set of 5 CI embossed flameless, not sure it qualifies as CIJ but celebrating nevertheless!

What are you buying I may love??

Esteemed Contributor

Re: CIJ lovers only; what are you buying?

love CIJ....but haven't bought anything so far....will check in when I can for the other shows..I have my grandson today so we will be in and out all day...

have fun shopping....

Honored Contributor

Nothing-

But I did just buy this (hasn't arrived yet). I think from seeing some of your posts that this might be your taste, so I thought I would share.

Ecologica Reclaimed Wood Bottle Tray

It's made from reclaimed wood and the dividers can be removed. I'm planning on using it for jewelry storage with these "cubbies" inside.

Confetti 4-piece Prep Bowl Set - Assorted Orange

Regular Contributor

On 7/1/2014 lolakimono said:

Nothing-

But I did just buy this (hasn't arrived yet). I think from seeing some of your posts that this might be your taste, so I thought I would share.

Ecologica Reclaimed Wood Bottle Tray

It's made from reclaimed wood and the dividers can be removed. I'm planning on using it for jewelry storage with these "cubbies" inside.

Confetti 4-piece Prep Bowl Set - Assorted Orange

For the shadow box- Turn it on it's side, put in hangers and hang ornaments in each compartment

Super Contributor

Not sure yet. Did anyone catch godfreaks sneak peek thread this morning? OMG! There was a little gingerbread accent lamp I am wanting, a 13 pc (I think) gingerbread set with 3 houses, people and misc. , a set of 3 mini gingerbread houses with individual bags and a few other things that caught my eye. I wrote them down but am at work right now. I really, really want that little accent light so am already on the lookout for it. Looks like she will have some nice things again. Wish I would have copied the images before the thread was poofed!!!
Trusted Contributor

On 7/1/2014 grandma_2_2 said: Not sure yet. Did anyone catch godfreaks sneak peek thread this morning? OMG! There was a little gingerbread accent lamp I am wanting, a 13 pc (I think) gingerbread set with 3 houses, people and misc. , a set of 3 mini gingerbread houses with individual bags and a few other things that caught my eye. I wrote them down but am at work right now. I really, really want that little accent light so am already on the lookout for it. Looks like she will have some nice things again. Wish I would have copied the images before the thread was poofed!!!

Hi grandma: I did see that thread. I also had to go to work so I didn't write anything down but there was quite a bit of new and fun stuff there. The gingerbread set was adorable and I think it will go fast once it makes it on the website. Hope you find it.

Valued Contributor

On 7/1/2014 grandma_2_2 said: Not sure yet. Did anyone catch godfreaks sneak peek thread this morning? OMG! There was a little gingerbread accent lamp I am wanting, a 13 pc (I think) gingerbread set with 3 houses, people and misc. , a set of 3 mini gingerbread houses with individual bags and a few other things that caught my eye. I wrote them down but am at work right now. I really, really want that little accent light so am already on the lookout for it. Looks like she will have some nice things again. Wish I would have copied the images before the thread was poofed!!!

I saw a few things that interested me, including the gingerbread set, but each item I searched for came up with no information. Are these items supposed to be available now?

I searched for these items, with no luck:

Illuminated Holiday Scenes Under Glass by Valerie

15 piece Gingerbread Village by Valerie

Plow & Hearth 12.5" Musical Nutcracker Drummer

Plow & Hearth Indoor Outdoor Metal Decorative Sleigh

Regular Contributor

This is not home related but if you have girls to buy for... I'm on waitlist for Disney Frozen pendant. It was so cute, I could not resist! Shop On and Be Happy...

Super Contributor

Calikat- I think these items will show up in the actual CIJ weekend. They are just releasing a few things as a preview to entice us. yeah, there are some cute things. I liked the Holiday scenes under glass too!
Trusted Contributor

Missed this thread darn it{#emotions_dlg.mad} My ears perked up grandma_2_2 when you mentioned GINGERBREAD. Would love to see these things and the accent lamp sounds like something I just have to have. If you don't mind sharing some #'s when you get home, I would sure appreciate it.

So far haven't gotten anything but the day is young.

JPC