Super Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Inspirations for Christmas

Please - let's get through the summer!!! After a l-o-o-o-ong winter and weather still in the 50's and low 60's, the last thing I want to think about is Christmas decorations!!! Pretty pictures, of course, but I'm just not in the mood.

Respected Contributor

On 5/24/2014 gonnab said:

Please - let's get through the summer!!! After a l-o-o-o-ong winter and weather still in the 50's and low 60's, the last thing I want to think about is Christmas decorations!!! Pretty pictures, of course, but I'm just not in the mood.

AMEN.......I'm not a big fan of commercial Christmas anyway......I wish I didn't have to hear about it until the day after Thanksgiving.

Honored Contributor

Let's give Christmas a break until about November!!! that word makes me grind my teeth!!!!

Honored Contributor

On 5/24/2014 gonnab said:

thank you.

I want to enjoy spring/summer, warm weather, flowers - not Christmas junk.

Honored Contributor

Wow, beautiful! If I used a quarter this amount of decor, there would not be room for us, lol. But, gorgeous to look at and admire. Thanks for posting.

ETA: It does give me ideas though and that is always very helpful.

"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful, moxie! Thanks for the pics!

I like how the brown bunnies are unexpectedly added to the tablescape. It's nice to see what all can be done with the BHG from Walmart dishes.

That is a lovely home. It may be a bit busier than I'd like my own to be, but I thoroughly enjoyed looking at it, and I especially like how she brought out her old Christmas pieces that aren't considered trendy anymore. That makes her home all the more unique to me.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the link, Moxie. I enjoy looking at inspiration pictures at any time of the year.

Contributor

THANKS!!! for sharing, they are full of great ideas. I love looking at the pictures you post. PLEASE keep them coming!!! Have a great holiday weekend!

Seen in the insider that on July 1 there are 4 Christmas in July Sale Preview shows listed. Hope there are some new and not just clearance items.

Valued Contributor

Can't blame some of you for wanting to enjoy the sunshine while it's here. I, however, live in Phoenix where we have no winter and I am already looking forward to November and cooler weatherSmile so I really enjoyed the Christmas pics. Thanks for posting, Moxie!