Regular Contributor

Carolyn Gracie is Driving Me Nuts with VPH This Afternoon

If I hear her say "I Love It" or "Stunning" in that high pitched tone one more time, I'm going to have to turn the tv off!!!

Not to mention, whoever dressed her today should be fired...most unflattering!!!

And normally I like her, but today she's making me crazy...

Honored Contributor

Re: Carolyn Gracie is Driving Me Nuts with VPH This Afternoon

I think Leah was the only host who kept quiet and let Valerie speak, the rest are all pretty yappy, but I like Carolyn, so I give her a pass. she has some good ideas herself.

Honored Contributor

Please turn the channel if it bothers you that much. I think she has dressed cute. The vest is by Isaac Mizrahi.

You can turn the volume off too. I have been enjoying the show immensely. Hopefully there will be something on later you will enjoy more

Regular Contributor

I enjoyed the show. Everything was beautiful. Didn't purchase, but added some things to my wish list. I thought it was nice that Carolyn stepped up and filled in for Shawn, who was not feeling well, for the last hour of Shawn Says Accessorize.
Super Contributor

I loved the show. Carolyn and Valerie are two of my favorite QVC people.

Valued Contributor

I love Carolyn with Valerie. As much as I love Jill she never takes a breath when she is on with Valerie. It is like a home decor competition.

Valued Contributor

I enjoyed them both, too, and I think their chemistry helps a great deal. However, about 15 minutes before the end of the show, I sensed that VPH was a bit frustrated or exasperated, either with Carolyn or someone/something else. She sounded a bit testy, and Carolyn kind of backed down and simply said, "Yes, ma'am," while Valerie said what she wanted to say. I admit that I wasn't giving the show my full attention, but she seemed a bit annoyed at that point in the program.
Honored Contributor

On 5/9/2014 Aiminghigh said: I enjoyed the show. Everything was beautiful. Didn't purchase, but added some things to my wish list. I thought it was nice that Carolyn stepped up and filled in for Shawn, who was not feeling well, for the last hour of Shawn Says Accessorize.

I hope Shawn is ok!...saying prayers...

Esteemed Contributor

I watched and enjoyed the whole show. I thought Carolyn looked adorable.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

Carolyn is my favorite host with Val. I enjoyed the show plus Carolyn has interesting ideas. I could watch them all day. I just wish they would have presented 2 of the items I was interested in purchasing.