Contributor
Hi-- Does anyone know what the upcoming Bliss TSV will be? I want a zero gravity recliner but wanted to wait to see TSV. I'm not asking for the item number, just a description. Thanks so much.
Respected Contributor

April 30th - Bliss Hammocks Rocking Gravity-Free Recliner with Canopy

Sorry that I couldn't find the item number, description or price.

Honored Contributor
You can also buy these chairs at Walmart, Kohl's and the big box hardware stores for less $$$ and no high priced S&H.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
On 4/22/2014 kachina624 said: You can also buy these chairs at Walmart, Kohl's and the big box hardware stores for less $$$ and no high priced S&H.

The ones I've seen at retail are not the same. They don't have the double stitching on the edges, aren't wide like the XL, and don't come in the same fabric choices. Q's are more expensive, but I think they are a step above anything I've seen, and I've seen these at quite a few different retailers.

Trusted Contributor
I bought a gravity free recliner at Costco for 59$, side table, no shade, but it is very well made. I dont think its XL.
Honored Contributor
On 4/22/2014 mominohio said:
On 4/22/2014 kachina624 said: You can also buy these chairs at Walmart, Kohl's and the big box hardware stores for less $$$ and no high priced S&H.

The ones I've seen at retail are not the same. They don't have the double stitching on the edges, aren't wide like the XL, and don't come in the same fabric choices. Q's are more expensive, but I think they are a step above anything I've seen, and I've seen these at quite a few different retailers.

If you're referring to the lacing...my chair from Walmart has the double lacing. It's not as wide as the XL, but I don't need the extra width. The difference in price is not justified by the slight difference in quality.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I've bought several from QVC and from retail. . .I like them all, but especially the XL ones from QVC. They were the most expensive, but I've sure enjoyed some quality summer time in them and already have them out now!

Contributor
Thanks so much for the replies... the rocker sounds nice, quess we will see.