Super Contributor

Peeps Topiary - Screams Springtime!

Make these for my informal dinner room! Always wait for the peeps to go on sale - we don't eat them in our house, but jelly beans are good anytime!

/></p> <p><a href= http://www.delish.com/entertaining-ideas/holidays/easter/edible-easter-crafts?utm_source=zergnet.com...

Respected Contributor

Re: Peeps Topiary - Screams Springtime!

That's a clever use of candy!

Valued Contributor

So cute!

Honored Contributor

Beautiful. I wish I could send it to my daughter (another Peep lover, like me).

Honored Contributor

Well, I want dibbsies on the wreath! I love stale Peeps. Not fresh ones for me but the good and dried out stale ones.{#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

The colors are yummy! And so springtime!

Valued Contributor

So that's what Peeps are for! I love this and we are definitely doing this for next Easter. I know it will be a hit. Thanks for posting!

Honored Contributor

Too cute! Did you follow a design or make it up as you went along?

Super Contributor

that is so cute!!!!! i can not stand peeps though - fresh or stale!!!

Super Contributor

Wow!!! That is awesome....really cute...I may attempt this as a centerpiece...I don't like jelly beans but I can always substitute. Thanks for sharing NBW!!Smiley Happy))
Esteemed Contributor

There is a PEEPS store in the National Harbor area (in Washington DC). I was just there in February. The store is adorable. They have PEEPS clothes, candy, and stuffed items. I got a set of 4 stuffed PEEPS, about the size of the marshmallow treats and packaged the same way, and 2 stuffed plaid bunnies. Also got a bit of candy which was delicious. I asked about other stores and there are only a few. I think she said there is one in the Mall of America. I bet they are online though. You could make that cute flower with stuffed PEEPS just as easily I would think.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead