Honored Contributor

Buying kitchen faucets online

Anyone know a good site? TIA!

Honored Contributor

Re: Buying kitchen faucets online

Is there a particular brand you're looking for?

Honored Contributor

On 4/19/2014 lolakimono said:

Is there a particular brand you're looking for?

Thanks for replying lola! Not really - we're open to anything. I would like it to be a burnished (not bright) brass color though.

Honored Contributor

I got a Moen from HD online. I picked Moen because both the plumber and the general contractor said that the parts are fairly standard (and easy to replace) when things go bad.

Honored Contributor

This is mine- Moen Camerist

Trusted Contributor

We have bought products from faucetdirectdotcom. And, if you have a question, just calland they are very helpful. They have just about all the brands from lower end to higher end and a wide variety of finishes. Their prices are also pretty competitive.

Enjoy looking.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Esteemed Contributor

Every fixture in my home is Moen from Home Depot. They ship to store free.

Honored Contributor

I bought Delta brand products from http://www.faucet-warehouse.com/ when we remodeled our bathroom. Bought in sink faucet, tub/shower faucets, tp dispenser, toilet handle, towel racks, bathrobe hook etc. Did not have any problem with anything we bought. Only place in town we had to buy from is Lowes & they did not have all the pieces in the finish I wanted.

Esteemed Contributor

A couple of years ago, I purchased Hansgrohe, BRASS, hi arc kitchen faucet from Costco.com - luv!!!! They don't have that exact one, but several other models are shown on their site. Reviews are also posted. Many kitchen faucets are actually made of plastic -- as were my last two, Delta and Moen (purchased at Home Depot). So, be sure to know what ur buying.

Super Contributor

I would go with Home Depot also. We just had to buy a new Moen kitchen faucet from Home Depot last week, looks just like the one pictured above except it's white.