Trusted Contributor

Need some reviews about My Pillow. Is it a good product?

I see that it is a TSV today and would love to know what people think of it before I place an order.....or not!!!

Super Contributor

Re: Need some reviews about My Pillow. Is it a good product?

I have one. I purchased it about a year ago. I tried it by itself and it was too low for me, I may have ordered the wrong one. I still use it but with a flat down pillow ontop of it. I sleep great. Zero neck aches.

Esteemed Contributor

I have been searching this BB for some reviews, too.....I hope more people post about their experiences with My Pillow.....

Super Contributor

I think I am going to order this. I am so sick of spending money on pillows that just mush down and make my neck hurt. It is a big investment, but I like how it's broken into easy payments.

Valued Contributor

My husband and I have had our ""My Pillows"" for almost two years now. Would not trade them for anything...even pack mine when we travel!

Made a sales pitch for it at a State Fair booth when we first got them. There was a booth selling the pillows and I couldn't help but say how much we love them and people were listening. The sales staff graciously accepted my review....I have a background in sales so was easy for me to share my experiences.

Now my husband's sister and her husband (who has had heart surgery) have them as well and they are sleeping much better.

Just saying.....give them a try. I was hesitant at first and watched the ads for years but finally decided I had had enough of a sore neck and went for it.....one of the best decisions I ever made. IMHO....they are great pillows! Smiley Happy

p.s. Our pillows came directly from the manufacturer....not QVC.

Valued Contributor

Bought one at a local "home show" held at a convention center, direct from the company reps. I awoke something like 7 times during the night, with numb arms and hands. It was horrendous! Needless to say, I went back to the show the following day and returned it for a full refund. The rep asked what the problem was and as I was explaining, a woman behind me, holding two pillows, said, "OMG! The same thing happened to my husband and I! This pillow cut off our circulation or something! I want my money back too." So, that's my personal experience. Wouldn't ever touch this pillow again because of it. (For me, buckwheat pillows are the miracle I was hoping for. No more neck/back pain and certainly no numbness!)

Contributor

I love "my pillow". My new bed took me a month to get used to and my pillow took a few days (something new, y'know), but once I had slept on them now you couldn't take it from me. Yes, I travel with mine, too.