Respected Contributor

For those who's Dyson heater was part of the recall......have you heard anything from Dyson?

We sent ours back about 6 weeks ago and we have heard NOTHING! No emails, no contact, not a peep!

Has anyone else had an update?

I was starting to wonder if we ever going to see our Dyson again?!? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor
I imagine they are inundated. I'm not sending mine back until the rush is over. I use it every day.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor
On 4/17/2014 kachina624 said: I imagine they are inundated. I'm not sending mine back until the rush is over. I use it every day.

Since it was such a hazard we sent it back immediately. We figured since it could not be used safely we might as well send it back. I have to say Dyson handled the shipping process seamlessly. It could not have been easier or handled better. They really do a great job!

I am a little surprised that we have not received any updates.

Honored Contributor
My fan has performed flawlessly and I'm always just a few feet from it when it's running so I'm not too worried.
New Contributor
I am getting very concerned myself. My husband thinks it is a scam, maybe? Can QVC please ask Dyson for us as to why, after over 12 weeks, our unit is not back yet?
Honored Contributor
Somebody posted here that they got theirs back.
New Contributor

From the time I registered mine (May 6th) to the time I got one returned (not the one I sent in) it was just over three months. I received it on August 8th. This also took 5 phone calls from me. Mine was not ""re-pairable"" - but I was not told that - a model just showed up. Their customer service is aweful and I have now requested a refund - which will take 5 to 7 more weeks!

Super Contributor
We sent 3 hot+cool fans back around 2.5 months ago. We got one back repaired and one was replaced with a brand new one (white, yuk!). Still waiting on the 3rd one.