Contributor

I would like to buy a steam mop but I don't know where to begin. I would like one that can turn into a hand held or I think. I watched videos and read reviews, but I would still like your opinions of one you use.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

I really like my Shark Pocket Mop, but it's not a hand-held.

Contributor

Do you think it is best to buy just a separate steam handheld? I was thinking maybe one of those two in one combos. Just afraid it will leak.

Super Contributor

I've used a Haan Steam Mop for several years and I love it. But like you, I wanted a handheld onboard too.

A couple of weeks ago, I bought the new Haan V32699, which seems to be sold out now. I just love this one too and I'm glad I waited until Haan came out with this new design. With this new hand-held, I can clean little nooks and crannies I just couldn't reach before. If I were you, I would wait until this model is back in stock and then grab it...

Contributor

Thank you for the advice.

Super Contributor

nice advice.. thanks

Esteemed Contributor

I love my Hann steam mop! I have the floor model because I purchased it a few years ago. I had also purchased a portable steamer for the all the other surfaces that I wanted to clean. This system works well for my needs but this all in one type was not available when I did my shopping. I think it depends on how much above floor steaming you have on your list. If you have move to steam clean than the counter tops and you have a lot of odd shaped areas to steam (like in the bathrooms, etc.) then I'm sure this unit would do all that. I have to admit that I love the convenience feature of having it all on my unit. I'm all about trying to keep it simple and efficient. Hann makes a good product. I don't think you can wrong trying the product. The 30 day return policy is a plus when you are considering a cleaning product.