Super Contributor
Anyone near a Q outlet get there fast! They were a managers special when I was there today and were selling for $11!! The only colors left were the holiday multi (red, green and gold) but mine worked perfectly.
Super Contributor

Re: Valeries set of 3 spheres

What a buy, TeachRsPet! You are so lucky, to be able to travel to an outlet! Enjoy your great find!!!

Valued Contributor

What a great price!

Trusted Contributor

Is there a list of Q outlets posted anywhere? Have no idea where they are located. Congratulations on your great score!

Honored Contributor

Those of you who live near the outlets are so lucky! I wish I did, as there always seem to be such great deals. It makes me think twice about buying from Q, as so many of the products can be obtained for so much less at the outlets.

Glad you were able to get such a deal. Enjoy them!

Trusted Contributor
Super Contributor

Last month they were around $14/set. I got many colors. Earlier this month, I added a few more $11 sets to my collection. What I really want are the pink ones but I haven't seen them at the outlet yet.

BTW every sphere I've gotten also works perfectly. No defects whatsoever.

Super Contributor

The Lancaster outlet had almost all the colors today--many in the gold, silver, Christmas multi and red. There were only a few in blue and two in purple. Still no pink ones.