Respected Contributor

Thanks to all those who mentioned Mr. Eraser........

Just finished spring cleaning and noticed the spots on the velour dining room chairs and all the marks on the pale yellow walls from DH's leather briefcases: I really dreaded the thoughts of painting at this age! Then I read some posts where Mr. Eraser was mentioned; how could I be out of the loop on this item? Having nothing to lose, I got a package at Walmart and immediately started on on the fabric chairs. Someone had spilled red wine a long while ago and thought they had gotten it all up. Vacuuming proved they didn't. Tried the eraser on a hidden area and voila! Spot was gone totally and chair still looked good. Couldn't believe how well the black marks and other smudges from moving furniture disappeared. Even tried the eraser on my white Lori Gr. makeup carousel, inside and out. You wonderful posters saved me from painting the interior of my house!!!!! Thank you so much!
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

Re: Thanks to all those who mentioned Mr. Eraser........

I think you mean magic eraser? I love them. I use them on my glass top stove.

Trusted Contributor

Make sure you read all the instructions. You can damage some surfaces.

Valued Contributor

Works great on coffee pots and leather sneakers too. I justed added them to my shopping list as I allowed myself to run out of them. Great product but Scotnovel is correct, you can damage some surfaces -- such as a formica countertop can lose it's sheen.

Honored Contributor

They're a marvel!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...