Valued Contributor
Super Contributor

So pretty, Mallemo. So many beautiful vignettes. You must see beauty in every direction you look in your home. Enjoy the beauty and the season.

Valued Contributor
On 4/12/2014 Nana5 said:

So pretty, Mallemo. So many beautiful vignettes. You must see beauty in every direction you look in your home. Enjoy the beauty and the season.

Thank you! I hope others will post their photos also. It's so fun to see what we all do for the holidays.

Super Contributor

Mallemo, you have everything!! I am jealous!! I admit it . . .

OK--my faves:

1. The twin easter trees on the mantle

2. Vintage rabbit pair, the really large ones that are brown; how tall are they?? Love!!

3. BIRDCAGE TDF (burap bow very nice touch)

4. Large brown rabbit with the orange tie. Is he resin?

5. Two chocolate rabbits with pink/brown polka dot ribbons, looks fabulous with the pink sphere and blossoms)

And my #1 FAV--the TQ rabbit. Really want him!!

Trusted Contributor

Beautiful mallemo. What a great job you did putting everything together. You home is so inviting, I am on my way now so hide the chocolate bunnies before I try to eat them.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for sharing all of your Easter vignettes, Mallemo. Your decorations look very festive and the pretty colors and cute bunnies definitely make me feel like Spring is here.

Valued Contributor
On 4/12/2014 whitelinen said:

Mallemo, you have everything!! I am jealous!! I admit it . . .

OK--my faves:

1. The twin easter trees on the mantle

2. Vintage rabbit pair, the really large ones that are brown; how tall are they?? Love!!

3. BIRDCAGE TDF (burap bow very nice touch)

4. Large brown rabbit with the orange tie. Is he resin?

5. Two chocolate rabbits with pink/brown polka dot ribbons, looks fabulous with the pink sphere and blossoms)

And my #1 FAV--the TQ rabbit. Really want him!!

Oh thank you so much! I'm often jealous on this forum as well. The trees on the mantle are from VPH. I think Kirklands had them this year too. The two vintage looking rabbits are 18" tall from HL. The birdcage is from HL. The large brown rabbit came from TJM two years ago when my youngest daughter worked there. I think he is resin. The two choc. bunnies, one from TJM and the other from Ebay. The turquoise rabbit, Curly I call him, came from HL. In case I have not mentioned it, storage is a problem here!

Valued Contributor
On 4/12/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:

Beautiful mallemo. What a great job you did putting everything together. You home is so inviting, I am on my way now so hide the chocolate bunnies before I try to eat them.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Thanks JPC! You are welcome any time. It would be so much fun if we could all meet up sometime!

Valued Contributor
On 4/12/2014 Marsha2003 said:

Thank you for sharing all of your Easter vignettes, Mallemo. Your decorations look very festive and the pretty colors and cute bunnies definitely make me feel like Spring is here.

Thank you! I'm sure hoping Spring is coming very soon. We have had some nice days but now it's supposed to turn colder.

Respected Contributor

So cute!