Respected Contributor

What is your favorite brand of Furniture Polish? I'm looking for one that doesn't leave a greasy coating and doesn't have an overwhelming scent.

Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Honored Contributor

I have not used this personally but have heard that it's good -- Dutch Glow Amish Wood Milk. If you go on-line, you can find it. I think it's like $10. I plan on ordering it but just haven't gotten around to it.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Regular Contributor

I have used Guardsman for years & it's still my favorite. You can get it at Bed Bath & Beyond.

But I have to say...about 2 months ago my friend gave me a can of Swiffer Dust & Shine w/ Gain & I'm really liking it too. Very nice scent.

I should add that I only ""polish"" maybe once a month or so. In between I just dust...and dust...and dust...LOL

Super Contributor

Method wood for good daily clean, but it has a nice light almond scent, not overwhelming. You can get method brand at Target or on line at certain stores if you google.

Honored Contributor

I've also heard that Method cleaners from Target are great. I've only purchased their dish detergent and loved it.

Frequent Contributor
Guardsman is the only one I have used for the last 35 years. It is recommended by many of the furniture makers of fine mahogany, cherry and other woods. Never leaves buildup and wood looks beautiful. Good luck on your search!
Super Contributor

I like Old English Spray or Pledge Multi Surface for most dusting TV's, counters, appliances, etc - in the antibacterial version with the orange top - great for remotes, door handles, all those places everyone touches Smiley Happy