Valued Contributor

The same basket that was used for the black and white bunnies last year. This is from Kristen's Creations FB page. She changed it this year. She is very talented!

Esteemed Contributor

So very pretty! Very nice.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Super Contributor

Nice, mallemo! Love the bunny; holding the basket is a sweet touch . . .

Honored Contributor

This is very pretty. Just enough without being overdone to the point of being cluttered. The thing I notice most about decorating isn't so much the color, style, era that people choose, but that so many don't seem to know when enough is enough. They have a really nice vignette or room going, and just try to do too much with it. There is (for me anyway) a balance, and going beyond it ruins the look, no matter how much I like the style or stuff.

Super Contributor

So lovely.

Honored Contributor

It's really cute. I like that it's very busy looking, but not over done.

Regular Contributor

Love it! But I have to say that I really love your dining table too!!!

Trusted Contributor

Very nice mallemo. And I agree with you about the talent that she has. Wish I had just a little of it.

thanks for sharing

JPC

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, I really like both versions of her tiered basket, along with everything else she has done in that photo. She is so talented. Such a pretty house, too.

Trusted Contributor
On 4/11/2014 mominohio said:

This is very pretty. Just enough without being overdone to the point of being cluttered. The thing I notice most about decorating isn't so much the color, style, era that people choose, but that so many don't seem to know when enough is enough. They have a really nice vignette or room going, and just try to do too much with it. There is (for me anyway) a balance, and going beyond it ruins the look, no matter how much I like the style or stuff.

So, so true. The arrangement in this picture is lovely, with nice placement of items and balance of weight, color, height, etc. Also, the items used in the arrangement are charming and have appealing quality and character -- not just a random collection of plastic-y Holiday gew-gaws strung out across a shelf. There really is an art to it.