Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Very whimiscal Easter living room

I love this look, Moxie. So cute for adults and children alike. This type of decor-those topiaries~ is usually frightfully expensive. I do love it though. Thanks for sharing.

Super Contributor

Yes, cute and I'm sure expensive and looks good if you have a house like that. Too busy for me. I would just put a couple things on the mantle, that's it. That messy grass on the floor would drive me crazy.

Honored Contributor

It's not for me, but if it's a look one enjoys, why not? Personally, I don't have any desire to go quite that over the top for Easter, which isn't to say it doesn't have appeal.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, very whimsical! If I had to pick favorite items, the old chair would be 1st and the long draping egg garland would be 2nd.

Contributor

The decorations are very nice, but I'd leave out the Christmas-looking tree & grass.

Super Contributor

I would have to say my easter stuff leans towards whimsimcal as well. I can't get enough pastel colors. Mine obviously does not go to this extent, but I do love it. I could not have that easter grass on the floor as I have cats and that is a big no-no. I always have to be careful when decorating with stuff like that. I bought chick and rabbit whisimcal figures from Pier 1 last year and I just love them. Thanks for the post.

Super Contributor

It is not my living room but one that I found online. It is too over the top for me but I thought some of you would enjoy it.

Honored Contributor

I can't open the link. My style is less is more.

Respected Contributor

On 3/29/2014 graycatsrule said:

I can't open the link. My style is less is more.

I can't open the link, either. I thought I was the only one.