Honored Contributor

Our "little" cozy kitchen...with pics!

I thought I'd share some pics of our kitchen (which is probably about the size of some folk's master bathroom {#emotions_dlg.laugh})...

Anyway, I thought I'd show how I displayed several Q items...many are VPH of coarse. With each pic...there are 7, I"ll mention what, if any are in them Smile

In this 1st pic is: A wind spinner, VPH alto wind chime, a set of VPH bunnies and her egg topiaries (a close up will be the next pic).../></p>

Honored Contributor

Re: Our ""little"" cozy kitchen...with pics!

close up...

Honored Contributor

On the 2nd shelf of the bookcase is a Jim Shore St Francis piece...

Honored Contributor

The dried flower arrangement I made myself, there is a set of 3 VPH lidded candles I bought about 5+ yrs ago, and front/center is her mosaic amber lamp...

Honored Contributor

Just with the lamp lit...

Honored Contributor

This one just shows our kitchenaid tabletop mixer and new Keurig...um...and how tiny our kitchen is...hehehe

Honored Contributor

This pic just shows the rest of the kitchen...there is a VPH recipe book holder (H191568) peeking out from the far side of the microwave....sorry, forgot to pull it out more for the pic.

Trusted Contributor

What a charming room!!!

Super Contributor

What a cozy spot to eat and talk over coffee!

I've had big kitchens and small kitchens and I can tell you, it's not the size that matters. Good food and kind hospitality can be found in both.

I love your space!

Honored Contributor

Hi k9buddy and Canada61...thanks so much for your kind and heartfelt comments! Smile

You know, I just realized that some folks might be wondering why the wind spinner and wind chime is inside and not outside...LOL

Well, since we get wind here nearly every day, and not just a little, they became annoying for the poor birds we feed. Since I enjoyed both of them so much, and didn't want to return them, I hung them in the kitchen. When the window is open, depending on what direction the wind blows of coarse, it is just nice to hear/see them move and/or chime softly.

As for the teddy bears, they are all have very special memories. The biggest one my DH gave me the day after my lung cancer surgery in the hospital (a 10 yr survivor). Another one is a little red NASA bear I got at the Kennedy Space center...the last trip DH & I made with my Dad before he died...etc...

It's nice to have them in view somewhere in the home instead of in boxes Smile