Valued Contributor

We are getting a Home Goods and Marshalls right next door to one another. I may pass out!

Trusted Contributor

How lucky you are mallemo. Guess I will have to move closer to you. I was at TJ Maxx this afternoon and didn't find a thing that flipped my switch. I don't think our TJ Maxx is as good as yours. Have never found the neat things in ours that you talk about and ours, well I should say the next town over, was new last year.

You will be on pins and needles till they open up.

JPC

Valued Contributor

My daughter just loves HomeGoods. I have one in my town and she doesn't so she drives 130 miles so we can go shopping and spend some Mother and daughter time.

Esteemed Contributor

Lucky Duck! I adore Home Goods!!

We are getting a Marshall's in my town. I'm pretty close to 3 Home Goods now. There is a Marshall's a neighboring town.

Frequent Contributor

Home Goods is a weakness of mine, that is for sure You will love it.......every season they have new things......so pretty. Be careful, it is hard to not want to buy one of everything, somtimes.......Smile

DH and I are putting our home on the market in the late spring/early summer........so I made promise that no more purchases until after we move into our new home.......LOL. You ask, do we know where that home is......we are starting the process of looking at offerings that our realtor is sending us. And, we are slowly going thru 20 years of life in this home....even bigger LOL. I have boxes all over our home, some taped, some waiting for things and bags of things that we are donating or just putting in the trash. We have our work cut out for us........I work a busy full time job......and sometimes.......I just run of steam..{#emotions_dlg.lol}

We are looking foward to new memories in our new home, wherever it is.....LOL!!

Respected Contributor

Mallemo, you will probably be in there every week and have terrific decor to show us as a result. HomeGoods is a trek for me so I don't get there too often which is a good thing for my budget.

Decolvr, how exciting to be getting a different house. I know it's tiring and stressful making the move, but it will be fun to decorate after you get into the new place.

Respected Contributor

I squealed like a freakin pig when I saw that we were getting a Home Goods in our town. I was in my car when I saw the sign, "Home Goods coming soon." I called my husband to squeal at him about it. Uh, he didn't get it at all.

Yippee for you, mallemo!

Frequent Contributor

Marsha......

Thank you for your encouragement. I am going to need it that is for sure......

Valued Contributor
On 3/6/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:

How lucky you are mallemo. Guess I will have to move closer to you. I was at TJ Maxx this afternoon and didn't find a thing that flipped my switch. I don't think our TJ Maxx is as good as yours. Have never found the neat things in ours that you talk about and ours, well I should say the next town over, was new last year.

You will be on pins and needles till they open up.

JPC

I know. I told my youngest daughter that I should go camp out so I could be first in line!

Valued Contributor
On 3/6/2014 sarpy said:

My daughter just loves HomeGoods. I have one in my town and she doesn't so she drives 130 miles so we can go shopping and spend some Mother and daughter time.

How fun! I can spend hours in there.