Super Contributor

Walmart Mainstays Jersey Sheets!

Anyone know where to get these Walmart Mainstays Jersey 100% cotton sheets for a cal king bed? I absolutely love them on my other beds..... BB&B does not have as good reviews and Targets are not 100% cotton and supposedly they pill. Anyone have any ideas? Love these sheets...and the price, well forget about it! All these years buying expensive sheets and being dissapointed...

Honored Contributor

Re: Walmart Mainstays Jersey Sheets!

I went looking for jersey sheets not long ago and found them very scarce. I put ""cotton jersey sheets"" in the search bar and mostly got crib sheets but I did come up with some for my full-size bed. Seems like one set came from Amazon and the other from Brylane.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Are you saying your WM does not have them in Cal King, if not where else would you expect to find them, except for maybe Sam's Club? Have you tried amazon or ebay?

Honored Contributor

I just checked the WM web site, Queen is the largest size they offer.

Honored Contributor

Brylane Home has cotton jersey sheets in king but not cal king. Pretty colors too.
Honored Contributor

Don't know about the CA king size, but I've been buying/using these jersey sheets from Walmart for years for the winter, and love them! I currently have the rose pink color on the bed now ............. I wish they'd do some new colors!

Respected Contributor

ladyjenn - from walmart.com:

Luxury Modal Cotton Jersey Knit Sheet Set

$20.00 - $34.88
Free shipping available on orders over $50
<p class=""ShelfText"">Free store pickup

as soon as 2/13
<p class=""ShelfText"">with

<table class=""ProdDescContainer""> <tbody> <tr> <td> <ul> <li>Jersey knit sheet set</li> <li>Includes flat and fitted sheets and pillowcases</li> <li>Machine wash</li> </ul> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
Available Colors
<p class=""clear"">

$20.00 - $34.88
Honored Contributor

The OP wanted cal king. The Walmart sheets don't come in that size.
Super Contributor

We also have a california king bed. We received a set of reg king size sheets with a comforter we bought. One night we put them on our cal king bed and even though they don't fit perfectly they aren't a terrible fit. Decided we might as well use them since we have them.