Boot Boutique
170 Members and 12583 Guests Online

For the Home Talk

Scarecrow Chair Covers

Started 1375572405.947 in For the Home Talk | Last reply 1376756875.327 by shwarma

Scarecrow Boy Chair Cover, Set of 2 at Kirkland's

I thought these were cute. They have the Scarecrow girl chair covers available,too. They were in Kirklands online but did not see them in the store today.

Page 1 of 1
hallandoat­esfan1375616853.51613 PostsRegistered 9/12/2007

They look so cute!

MagnoliaMs1375621864.8871259 PostsRegistered 6/18/2007Gulf Coast

Hi Hallandoates fan, I think they would really make things look festive at the dining table!

mallemo1375624847.829996 PostsRegistered 7/1/2007Minnesota

Cute! Thanks for sharing.

MagnoliaMs1375628724.5371259 PostsRegistered 6/18/2007Gulf Coast
On 8/4/2013 mallemo said:

Cute! Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome, mallemo! Sure enjoy all of your posts, too.

JYWilliams1375634290.283145 PostsRegistered 10/7/2009Kentucky "The Blue Grass State"

Those are cute.

hallandoat­esfan1375718953.4613 PostsRegistered 9/12/2007

i absolutely agree, MagnoliaMs. They are very colorful and I love the scarecrow's face. I love Fall colors. Are you going to get them?

MagnoliaMs1375731890.11259 PostsRegistered 6/18/2007Gulf Coast
On 8/5/2013 hallandoatesfan said:

i absolutely agree, MagnoliaMs. They are very colorful and I love the scarecrow's face. I love Fall colors. Are you going to get them?

Hi hallandoatesfan, I need 6, but I'm still seriously considering them. Everytime I turn around they seem to be staring me in the face{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I had to purchase a gift card for one of my friends, and she likes things from Kirklands, so I went back to get it and there they were again placed right inside of the door. This was a dfferent Kirklands, needless to say. I really like the look of them!

cater1375985810.4432389 PostsRegistered 1/26/2010

MagnoliMs Since Aug 3, when you posted these scarecrows on the back of the dining room chairs I have looked at them every day even started to order them then thought that's a little expensive then last night I came upon them again and just like a flash I am finishing out the order form and hit place order!! I just caved and decided that I really wanted them. Thanks so much for finding these cute chair covers. I actually searched all the different sites and these are the cutest.

MagnoliaMs1376011441.431259 PostsRegistered 6/18/2007Gulf Coast
On 8/8/2013 cater said:

MagnoliMs Since Aug 3, when you posted these scarecrows on the back of the dining room chairs I have looked at them every day even started to order them then thought that's a little expensive then last night I came upon them again and just like a flash I am finishing out the order form and hit place order!! I just caved and decided that I really wanted them. Thanks so much for finding these cute chair covers. I actually searched all the different sites and these are the cutest.

Hi cater, I did the same thing! I've learned that when I keep thinking about an item and keep going back to look at it, I must really want it{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}. I haven't had any regrets buying them at all. They look absolutely darling in my dining room when I tried them out. My neighbor came over and left my house to go get her some. I don't think they'll be available in the stores by fall. I'm so glad we got them. I hope you enjoy yours for many years to come. Did I tell you they had the girl scarecrows,also? Better not enable you anymore- LOL

lovesrecess1376011569.11713642 PostsRegistered 7/14/2008Texas
On 8/8/2013 MagnoliaMs said:
On 8/8/2013 cater said:

Hi cater, I did the same thing! I've learned that when I keep thinking about an item and keep going back to look at it, I must really want it{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}. I haven't had any regrets buying them at all. They look absolutely darling in my dining room when I tried them out. My neighbor came over and left my house to go get her some. I don't think they'll be available in the stores by fall. I'm so glad we got them. I hope you enjoy yours for many years to come. Did I tell you they had the girl scarecrows,also? Better not enable you anymore- LOL

when I find something and it calls to me after I get home, I know I need to follow through!they would not fit my chairs as mine are much wider at the top of the backs but they are darling

MagnoliaMs1376061853.321259 PostsRegistered 6/18/2007Gulf Coast
On 8/8/2013 upsidedown said:
On 8/8/2013 MagnoliaMs said:
On 8/8/2013 cater said:

when I find something and it calls to me after I get home, I know I need to follow through!they would not fit my chairs as mine are much wider at the top of the backs but they are darling

That's exactly the way I feel, upside down. I'll be on the lookout for some wider ones since these wouldn't work for you. I'll post them if I come across any.

cater1376090781.652389 PostsRegistered 1/26/2010

Hi MagnoliaMs, Just want to let you know that when I was ordering these I saw that they had both the boy and girl sets. So you guessed it I ordered both boy and girl sets I will put the girls together and the boys at each end of the dining room table. You can enable me any time. I decorate for every holiday. Halloween this home is all lite up with orange and amber lights inside and outside. Even my shrubs get lights on them. In my collection I even have a 5ft. black tree that has orange icicle lights on it with pumpkins hanging off the branches that have orange lights inside of them.

MagnoliaMs1376092727.751259 PostsRegistered 6/18/2007Gulf Coast
On 8/9/2013 cater said:

Hi MagnoliaMs, Just want to let you know that when I was ordering these I saw that they had both the boy and girl sets. So you guessed it I ordered both boy and girl sets I will put the girls together and the boys at each end of the dining room table. You can enable me any time. I decorate for every holiday. Halloween this home is all lite up with orange and amber lights inside and outside. Even my shrubs get lights on them. In my collection I even have a 5ft. black tree that has orange icicle lights on it with pumpkins hanging off the branches that have orange lights inside of them.

Uh oh, we sound like Halloween soul mates. I was born on Halloween, so I really go all out during the fall. I went to Big Lots yesterday and found the cutest lighted jack o lanterns. I really wish I could see a picture of your dining room decor when it's all decked out. I bet it looks so festive. Maybe you can post a picture. It's real tempting to put it all out now{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}. I just love the colors and scents of the fall season. Just think next year, you can pull them out and use them!!!!!

colliemom31376111077.115946 PostsRegistered 9/7/2010

Those are adorable {#emotions_dlg.wub}

doolie1376218547.113346 PostsRegistered 11/4/2006

Collections Etc. has ghost chair covers but they are not as cute as the Scarecrows....thanks.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

ive been f­ramed1376320279.4732465 PostsRegistered 6/8/2012

Those are cute!...but if my DH saw these on our chairs, he would pack up and leave. Know any other stores where I can get them?{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

cater1376329407.062389 PostsRegistered 1/26/2010

Have not seen these any place or even on line except at the Kirkland site. In fact of any chair covers that I have found on line these are absolutely the cutest and with these you could actually leave these on the chairs till Thanksgiving. Mine have not arrived yet.

MagnoliaMs1376357851.3331259 PostsRegistered 6/18/2007Gulf Coast
{#emotions_dlg.lol}On 8/12/2013 ive been framed said:

Those are cute!...but if my DH saw these on our chairs, he would pack up and leave. Know any other stores where I can get them?{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

MagnoliaMs1376357924.711259 PostsRegistered 6/18/2007Gulf Coast
On 8/12/2013 cater said:

Have not seen these any place or even on line except at the Kirkland site. In fact of any chair covers that I have found on line these are absolutely the cutest and with these you could actually leave these on the chairs till Thanksgiving. Mine have not arrived yet.

Hi, cater! Would you please post when you get them and let us know how you like them? I can't wait to put mine on display!!!

cater1376626069.742389 PostsRegistered 1/26/2010

Magnolia just want you to know that my scare crow chair covers were delivered today. They are well worth the money. I have one on the chair just to see how it looks and it is so darn cute. The detail on these are really nice and very vivid. I can see all the cute details on it even though it is in the dining room and I am quite away from it in my kitchen. Just looking at it and it makes you smile. I would get on Kirkland web site and order these again in a heart beat,.thank you so very much for bringing these to our attention. Hope you like yours.

MagnoliaMs1376750393.761259 PostsRegistered 6/18/2007Gulf Coast
On 8/15/2013 cater said:

Magnolia just want you to know that my scare crow chair covers were delivered today. They are well worth the money. I have one on the chair just to see how it looks and it is so darn cute. The detail on these are really nice and very vivid. I can see all the cute details on it even though it is in the dining room and I am quite away from it in my kitchen. Just looking at it and it makes you smile. I would get on Kirkland web site and order these again in a heart beat,.thank you so very much for bringing these to our attention. Hope you like yours.

Oh, cater, I'm so glad you are happy with them! That just makes my day. I love them, too. Thanks for posting this. I had been wondering if you had gotten them yet{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

shwarma1376756875.3231031 PostsRegistered 8/14/2008
Very nice.

Page 1 of 1