Just-Reduced Clearance
68 Members and 15178 Guests Online

For the Home Talk

Hobby Lobby - 40% off Fall/Christmas

Started 1374372457.227 in For the Home Talk | Last reply 1374631905.297 by mallemo

Please don't get upset about this post as I am one who doesn't usually buy early (or think about Fall/Christmas decorating when its 100+) but at HL if you see it you better buy it cause' next week it'll be gone.

Their items are beautiful and selection is good. Associate told me 40% off starts she thinks tomorrow (7/21) on all Christmas and Fall too!

Just thought I'd share...

Page 1 of 1
surprise_s­ometime1374373552.3031000 PostsRegistered 11/20/2009

The one by me is closed on Sundays or else I'd go...are all of them?

homedecor11374373888.952583 PostsRegistered 6/20/2005

yes I think they are closed on Sunday. I get their emails

Just Plain­ Crazy1374374037.2774916 PostsRegistered 7/22/2009

Thanks for the headsup homedecor. I will have to check them out the 1st of the week. I agree, it doesn't last long there.

JPC

mil31374374365.85772 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004Indiana

Haven't posted in a long while...thought I'd see what was going on around here during CIJ!! I see it's rather busy, lol!

Thanks for the headsup! I was going to go last week, as fall stuff was on sale, but didn't make it. Going to try and make it this week, especially since fall and xmas will be on sale! I think I actually like looking for fall/harvest decor more than xmas, but xmas is a close second!

Just Plain­ Crazy1374414957.4334916 PostsRegistered 7/22/2009
On 7/20/2013 mil3 said:

Haven't posted in a long while...thought I'd see what was going on around here during CIJ!! I see it's rather busy, lol!

Thanks for the headsup! I was going to go last week, as fall stuff was on sale, but didn't make it. Going to try and make it this week, especially since fall and xmas will be on sale! I think I actually like looking for fall/harvest decor more than xmas, but xmas is a close second!

Hi mil3,

Good to see you. I think the boards were pretty quiet for awhile. Sure is good to see all the chatter going on again.

JPC

lovesrecess1374415213.513425 PostsRegistered 7/14/2008Texas

they are all closed on Sundays...I will check it out tomorrow.....also.....I was at Dollar Tree earlier in the week and they were putting out some of their fall things....it's no Hobby Lobby, but I got some great ribbed pumpkins that are new this year to put on my mantle....they have three shapes/sizes and are really nice....I bought 5 of them; I got several ceramic onesthere last year as well....I prefer the smaller pumpkins so I can use them on tables and on my foyer display under my large gourd wreath which is on a stand.

mallemo1374415242.179839 PostsRegistered 7/1/2007Minnesota
On 7/20/2013 homedecor1 said:

Please don't get upset about this post as I am one who doesn't usually buy early (or think about Fall/Christmas decorating when its 100+) but at HL if you see it you better buy it cause' next week it'll be gone.

Their items are beautiful and selection is good. Associate told me 40% off starts she thinks tomorrow (7/21) on all Christmas and Fall too!

Just thought I'd share...

Thanks homedecor1. It does not upset me! So do you think this is the first time they have had the Fall/Christmas decor on sale since they put it out? I have not been there in several weeks and have not seen any of the new items.

mallemo1374415375.919839 PostsRegistered 7/1/2007Minnesota
On 7/21/2013 upsidedown said:

they are all closed on Sundays...I will check it out tomorrow.....also.....I was at Dollar Tree earlier in the week and they were putting out some of their fall things....it's no Hobby Lobby, but I got some great ribbed pumpkins that are new this year to put on my mantle....they have three shapes/sizes and are really nice....I bought 5 of them; I got several ceramic onesthere last year as well....I prefer the smaller pumpkins so I can use them on tables and on my foyer display under my large gourd wreath which is on a stand.

Thanks for this info. I love the Dollar Tree! What are the ribbed pumpkins made out of? They sound nice and can't beat the price.

mallemo1374415789.799839 PostsRegistered 7/1/2007Minnesota
On 7/21/2013 upsidedown said:

they are all closed on Sundays...I will check it out tomorrow.....also.....I was at Dollar Tree earlier in the week and they were putting out some of their fall things....it's no Hobby Lobby, but I got some great ribbed pumpkins that are new this year to put on my mantle....they have three shapes/sizes and are really nice....I bought 5 of them; I got several ceramic onesthere last year as well....I prefer the smaller pumpkins so I can use them on tables and on my foyer display under my large gourd wreath which is on a stand.

I found them online. It looks like they are made from poly-resin. Very nice! I'll probably be in trouble as I love pumpkins! I noticed online that they also had some small glitter pumpkins but I don't do glitter.

Ribbed Mini Pumpkins

kachina6241374423799.41714740 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004New Mexico
Seems to me like their Christmas decor is ALWAYS 40% off.

mallemo1374594253.0539839 PostsRegistered 7/1/2007Minnesota

Darn! Our Hobby Lobby only has the Fall items at 40% off this week.

kelluvspip­pi261374612078.7032249 PostsRegistered 1/16/2009
On 7/23/2013 mallemo said:

Darn! Our Hobby Lobby only has the Fall items at 40% off this week.


So did ours mallemo! I HAD (LOL) to buy an ornament set i wanted for regular price- they only had 2 left and I could not take a chance! and actually I saw tons of fall and Christmas but no halloween! that was kind of strange.

mallemo1374624673.3679839 PostsRegistered 7/1/2007Minnesota
On 7/23/2013 kelluvspippi26 said:
On 7/23/2013 mallemo said:

Darn! Our Hobby Lobby only has the Fall items at 40% off this week.


So did ours mallemo! I HAD (LOL) to buy an ornament set i wanted for regular price- they only had 2 left and I could not take a chance! and actually I saw tons of fall and Christmas but no halloween! that was kind of strange.

Sometimes they are slow to put the Halloween stuff out. They did not have as much Christmas as they usually do I did not think. Maybe there is more to come. I still managed to spend a couple of hours in there wandering around!

iluvacop1374628226.897419 PostsRegistered 6/10/2006
On 7/23/2013 mallemo said:

Darn! Our Hobby Lobby only has the Fall items at 40% off this week.


Yeah, I was just at my local Hobby Lobby today and only the fall items are 40% off. Saw lots of shatterproof Christmas ornaments I wanted, but they weren't on sale.

Edited to add: Just checked their online flyer. Only fall is 40% off. However, for those who really want something not on sale, they are offering a 40% off coupon good on one item at regular price!

Last edited on 7/23/2013

Last edited on 7/23/2013

mallemo1374631905.2979839 PostsRegistered 7/1/2007Minnesota
On 7/23/2013 iluvacop said:
On 7/23/2013 mallemo said:

Darn! Our Hobby Lobby only has the Fall items at 40% off this week.


Yeah, I was just at my local Hobby Lobby today and only the fall items are 40% off. Saw lots of shatterproof Christmas ornaments I wanted, but they weren't on sale.

Edited to add: Just checked their online flyer. Only fall is 40% off. However, for those who really want something not on sale, they are offering a 40% off coupon good on one item at regular price!

Last edited on 7/23/2013

I love the weekly 40% off coupons. I used mine today on some burlap fabric.

Page 1 of 1