Designer Fashion Clearance
171 Members and 13111 Guests Online

For the Home Talk

HSN Laundry Sheets

Started 1350652338.633 in For the Home Talk | Last reply 1350733895.103 by beewee
replies

Do any of you use these? I ordered them after watching the presentation several months ago. I even got them on Auto Delivery.

Let me tell you - I have three young children and they can find the oddest things to get on their clothes.

My daughter managed to color with an INK PEN on her tan corduroy pants. I was sure they were headed for the "play clothes". I took them to my laundry room and I sprayed a little Spray & Wash on the stained areas. Nothing seemed to be happening.

Then, I picked up one of these laundry sheets. I rubbed it over the spot - quite vigourously - and the ink DISSOLVED ON THE SPOT!!!!!!! I was amazed and impressed. I tossed two of them into the laundry with the other clothes and ran the load. Everything came out beautifully and her pants were saved!

They are perfectly wearable once again.

If you do not have these things, order them!!!!! I am so glad I made the decision to pick them up.

Something Wonderful Is About To Happen!!!!

Page 1 of 1
MSA20041350674050.2874675 PostsRegistered 8/3/2010Midwest, USA

Surely, I am not the only person who has used these things!

azkatail1350679278.94166 PostsRegistered 5/10/2006Tucson

I love them and use them all the time, especially on my clothes. I am really pleased with the way my clothes look and maintain their color with these. I mean the chlorine in the water is bad enough. Funny story though. DH went to work one day with one of the sheets attached to the back of his pants. Guess they had statically adhered to his jeans in the dryer. He won't use them on his clothes now when he does the laundry. But that's okay with me.

Enjoy and relish every moment of freedom!

MSA20041350719872.8834675 PostsRegistered 8/3/2010Midwest, USA

I like them. In heavily stained clothes, I add regular detergent and one sheet. No problems.

Pook1350732852.553817 PostsRegistered 5/5/2007

I've been using them for nearly a year now and they work great plus the savings. I had a tendency to put too much liquid detergent in and had to end up rinsing twice. Works great on whites too.

beewee1350733895.1270 PostsRegistered 10/21/2008

I bought them a few months ago when I saw them on the other channel. Thought I would give them a try. I just don't really notice a difference in using them. It might be because I am on my own and don't have anyone who gets really dirty like kids. I do know that when I use them on their own without fabric softener my cloths come out really rough feeling and not smelling good. I've only used liquid detergents for at least the last 10 years so these are easy to use. Not sure if I will order them again.

Page 1 of 1