Honored Contributor

I have never ordered anything by Linea. Can you please tell me if the items are QVC-sized or regular? If you also have anything from Isaac that would help me decide! TIA! Smile

Honored Contributor

Look at the individual garment measurements or what are called the 'click here' measurements to determine what to purchase.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Just my personal experience, but I find Linea larger than store sizes, but slight smaller than Mizrahi sizes. All QVC lines I have ever ordered are larger than store sizes.

Respected Contributor

It would help to know what your interested in, because the sizing of Linea is pretty consistent, but the Linea Leisure jackets run a little smaller than usual.

Honored Contributor

And I'm thinking no one's sizes are consistent. I just pulled 3 linen blouses out of my summer closet (it's summer here in SE FL). All 3 are Hot Cotton from a few years ago. I think they came from Lord and Taylor. One is too big, one is almost small, and one is just right - sort of like Goldilocks and the porridge. By the way - all 3 are marked the same size and have the same style number - I checked that, too.

How we're supposed to buy anything long-distance I really do't know, and I intend to be a brick and mortar clothes shopper as much as possible for as long as possible.

Super Contributor

I have wide shoulders, and I've tried both brands, and both are cut too narrow through the shoulders. Going up a size doesn't work with my body shape.

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/4/2015 JustJazzmom said:

Look at the individual garment measurements or what are called the 'click here' measurements to determine what to purchase.

This is what I do. I've ordered small and medium Linea clothing--size depends on the garment.
Honored Contributor

Thanks ladies! I'm interested in the sweater A265576. If I go according to the sizing chart, as I've done many times in the past, quite often the item is too large. I'm right on the border. I stay true to size in Issac's tops; I don't like things tight and I have plenty of room. If I order a top from Denim and Co, I go down.

Super Contributor

Welcome, beach-mom! Linea is a wonderful, well-made line that works beautifully for women of many different sizes, shapes, and lifestyles. Fair warning, it can be addictive!

JustJazzmom is right about looking at the "click here" measurements to help you decide which size to order. I have a number of Isaac pieces, too, and, in general, I order a Medium in Isaac and a Small in Linea. I prefer a bit of drape in my clothes, and I find the Linea fit to be a bit more "elegant" than the Isaac fit. We're all different in how we like our clothes to fit, and the "click here" measurements are your best guide to getting the look you want.

Honored Contributor
On 4/4/2015 beach-mom said:

Thanks ladies! I'm interested in the sweater A265576. If I go according to the sizing chart, as I've done many times in the past, quite often the item is too large. I'm right on the border. I stay true to size in Issac's tops; I don't like things tight and I have plenty of room. If I order a top from Denim and Co, I go down.

I have asked Louis on his Ask Louis section about the sizing on this particular garment; I asked on a thread about the striped sweaters here why the chest for a Small is 39" and the sweep or bottom edge of the garment is 34"? I thought is should be in the 40's or close to 39". Awaiting a response from Louis. I wear a 36C bra for reference re: ease of garment.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼