Valued Contributor

Request for Gary....More Colors in D&C Original Waist Pants A53351

I don't know if Gary will see this message but I thought I'd post it here as I'm not on Facebook. Item A53351 comes in a million colors but I'd love to see some true brights. Let me clarify, I am pear shaped and the only pants that fit me well is this pair of pants so I have so many of the crop pants and regular pants.

I would like these pants in brighter shades like a fire engine red, bright jade green, bright yellow, super bright magenta (I hate to mention another vendor but the shades like A220443 - I can't wear that pants because the waist does not work for me.

Or even make pants to match the jean jackets by D&C, specifically pants that match A87003 or pants to match A199936.

I know this idea won't make 2015 but please consider this idea for 2016.

Honored Contributor

Re: Request for Gary....More Colors in D&C Original Waist Pants A53351

Goodness! You did mention some bright colors.

I wonder how many women would actually buy "brights." Most of the women I know wear dark neutrals and maybe white or tan.

I have a bubble butt, so the brights would be a no go for me.

Valued Contributor

Well, I'm hoping this idea will be considered, Issac's pants sell and I wear a tunic with my pants so it does tone down the brightness. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Honored Contributor

Speaking of these pants, I would love to see them being mfg in the USA once again, they do not fit the same when made elsewhere and not for the good. A much more snug feel all the way around.

Honored Contributor

D&C has at one time or another had all the colors you mention. I sort of collect them and have them all except for the green, of which I am not a fan. Everytime they introduce a new color, I grab a pair. My latest love is antique rose.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I would like to see a very deep, dark brown, like an espresso color. I don't like the chocolate color.
Super Contributor

I do have a claret red from sometime back--which is a beautiful color. I am not a tiny person on the bottom, but with the right top--it looks like a cute set.

Also, the spice color has a red tinge to it but is probably more of a fall color, but I wear it anytime.

My least favorites are the lights because I'm always getting something on them!

Respected Contributor

I'd also love to see them made here again. I have an older pr that fits perfectly. Got another, same size and item number and they don't fit the same at all.

Honored Contributor

Agree. I wish for Gunmetal Grey. I want more neutrals and black denim.