Frequent Contributor

I love the many prints and colors of Isaac's cardigans. That being said there is something about the way they look on the models. Especially if they are three quarter sleeves they look shrunken. Can anyone tell me do they run small or are they just styling the models in the wrong size?

I end up never ordering because it costs too darn much to send things back now!

Honored Contributor

I wear a lot of Isaac's cardigans. I'm 5'6", average weight and order a small. These are plenty enough for me to buttoned wear with dress slacks to work in the spring. Sometimes I'll wear them open with a tee. If I need to extend the length, I'll wear a cami under them. I'm sure they put the models in the smallest size possible so the clothes don't seem baggy.

I personally have found Dennis Basso's cardigans are more generous.

Honored Contributor
I'm a size 16/18 and I am 5'4". I collect Isaac's cardigans. I wear a size large and they fit perfectly, a nice easy fit. Not to short, not too long. I believe the models and hosts wear them a size too small to get that shrunken look. You'll be fine if you order your true size.
Respected Contributor

I am 5'6"" 145# and order Medium. I prefer mid hip length. I would request that the Q keep IM solid colors in cardigans just like keeping tees as wardrobe staples. How about other prints like paisley not just florals.

Dennis Basso's sweaters do run large. i checked and I have the chain print in small. The Linea printed sweaters seem more AT THE WAIST which for me is not flattering.

Valued Contributor

I currently just received three of his cardigans. The prints are pretty but for me, they won't work as a cardigan.

Isaac, if you are reading this, I sure wish you would make all of these beautiful sweaters in a crewneck, vneck or turtle. I love the patterns that you do.

Beckyblu

Regular Contributor

I used to be an avid fan of Isaac, and ordered quite a bit. I never watch anymore, since the program seems to have devolved into a sad vaudeville act, and stopped ordering as well, especially the cardigans. Too many florals. We're talking Granny's couch. I happened to see the paisley cardigan in Daffodil, when someone was hosting besides Shawn, and thought it would be nice for Easter, so I gave it a try. Wrong! How ugly! I put it on and it looked like someone projectile vomited Birthday Cake icing and mustard all over me. Horrible. I am returning it, and won't be ordering anything else from his line. I've got five bags to return to QVC. Either ugly, sizing is off or don't like the line. Very disappointing.

Valued Contributor
I have done both (size up & stay same size). I size and up because I may to button mine. I do have a boyfriend cardigan that I ordered regular size because due to style I didn't plan to button it. Lay all flat to dry. I'm pleased with my sweaters.
Valued Contributor
Sorry for typos on my previous post.
Trusted Contributor

I was going to start a new discussion, then saw this thread. I just ordered this lunchtime special cardigan. I did so because I bought a jade colored tank, but I have nothing to wear with it (I know - backwards. Supposed to buy the cardigan, THEN the tank). I thought this one was very pretty. First time ordering one of his boyfriend cardigans. I ordered my usual LINEA sweater size (up one size from D&C) -- do you think that will work? I don't like the sleeves too tight, and I'm busty. Thanks!

Trusted Contributor
On 4/8/2015 BonAtTheBeach said:

I was going to start a new discussion, then saw this thread. I just ordered this lunchtime special cardigan. I did so because I bought a jade colored tank, but I have nothing to wear with it (I know - backwards. Supposed to buy the cardigan, THEN the tank). I thought this one was very pretty. First time ordering one of his boyfriend cardigans. I ordered my usual LINEA sweater size (up one size from D&C) -- do you think that will work? I don't like the sleeves too tight, and I'm busty. Thanks!

I saw that, too. I have only 1 Isaac cardigan. This one. I have it in the peacock green. I got it as a gift andI love the sweater. It is sort of thick and does not have a lot of give, but it fits O.K. and I really like it because it is longer. I would love it if it only had pockets!!!!