Respected Contributor

Alberti & Stacey-Susan Graver

Watched Alberti & Stacey doing Susan's early show 3/30 am. Goodness it was GREAT! Alberti never missed a beat, he gave excellent details & was SO professional. He did most of the speaking, which was fine with me. Stacey is good, but Alberti is a natural at selling (IMO). I love him!! I kept thinking "what would it be like with Susan"...LOL!

Contributor

Re: Alberti & Stacey-Susan Graver

I like Alberti also. He has an infectious smile.

Honored Contributor

He IS quite an addition! Much needed!

Honored Contributor

Have you checked out his spring luncheon and how beautifully he decorated his table.That guy is multi talented...oh and I really enjoy all of his presentations.He needs to be on a lot more often
Super Contributor

Alberti could sell me most anything - lots of credibility with me and I love his style.
Esteemed Contributor

He is just all around fun, very refreshing and enthusiastic....I still think of him with Tova, he looked enchanted when he was listening to her and it was sincere as the camera was on her. She just seemed to love working with him..just a respectful nice guy
Esteemed Contributor

I've only watched Alberti a few times, but I do enjoy his presentations.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

Alberti is a doll and a sweetie pie. I love watching him.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

Alberti is the best! Thank goodness that I've been frequently checking in on QVC PLUS and was able to see his show later (Previously recorded) with Stacey.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Regular Contributor

I never get a chance to see Alberti much as I don't watch when he is on at his hours. I have seen him in the past when with Lisa Robertston, and I thought he was fabulous. QVC...try to put him on more during prime time hours.