Esteemed Contributor

Through 3/31, spend $75 in any category of clearance and shipping is free. Mrrebates is also 7% right now. That site is such fun sometimes!!

Valued Contributor

Yay! I'm looking now!

Regular Contributor

"It's fun here," indeed! I wish QVC would take after them and have actual clearance, not 10 percent off that they call clearance.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/29/2015 HomeShoppingLover87 said:

"It's fun here," indeed! I wish QVC would take after them and have actual clearance, not 10 percent off that they call clearance.

I visit QVC outlets once or twice a year, I'm 'Q' spoiled! So it's generally 'as is' or lunchtime specials for me on .com. I know what the items SHOULD cost!!!

Regular Contributor
On 3/29/2015 ibb38 said:
On 3/29/2015 HomeShoppingLover87 said:

"It's fun here," indeed! I wish QVC would take after them and have <em>actual</em> clearance, not 10 percent off that they call clearance.

I visit QVC outlets once or twice a year, I'm 'Q' spoiled! So it's generally 'as is' or lunchtime specials for me on .com. I know what the items SHOULD cost!!!

Haha. That's such a huge part of my limited shopping on QVC. I shop around. I don't care what the hosts say - I know when something is actually a good bargain, and they're rarely on the Q.

That being said, I wish I could go to the outlets, because I do like a lot of their stuff! But alas, I'm a west-coaster.

I'm afraid to buy as-is (though I've heard posters say they got stuff in near-mint condition) and I always check the LTS section, but find it's mostly stuff I'm not interested in or still not discounted enough when you factor in shipping.

It also annoys me - though I'd still buy, if it were something I really liked at a good price - that an LTS is basically just a clearance item with a few extra bucks knocked off so that it looks like this exceptional, five-hour-only bargain.

Esteemed Contributor

The lts items I get are usually around half the clearance price! I won't buy one that a hyped up clearance price. It's all about buyer beware!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Some of today's hsn goodies -- for Liz Lange fans, she has a really nice knit dress for $19.99, I bought the gray. And I also bought a Diane Gilman kimono sweater with coordinating scarf for $23!! Loved the loden green shade. Each had reviews through the roof!

Regular Contributor

I've thought about getting a Liz Lang dress before, but can't decide whether I like her waistbands. I'll go check out the clearance ones, though. Thanks!