Valued Contributor

Help! 24/7 Pants...what's the difference???

After hearing so much about these pants, I'm ready to try the 24/7 stretch. But I have a question. For the ankle length pants, there are 4 item numbers (and 4 prices) but I can't figure out the difference! I've even done the side by side comparison and I see little difference.

A220443

A235335

A255544

A261051

If anyone owns them and can help I'd appreciate it. I'm looking for pants that are more fitted in the thighs and straight through the ankle. Thanks for your help!!!

Occasional Contributor

Re: Help! 24/7 Pants...what's the difference???

I have two kinds of Isaac's 24/7 ankle pants and had wondered about that myself. The difference in the ones I have are the pockets (working patch vs. faux inset) and the hem (non-slit vs. slit). So look carefully at all the pictures. Either way, I think you'll like them. The fabric is super comfortable and the overall look quite professional.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for your reply Maiello! I didn't think about the small details like that. I wonder then if the fit is generally the same? I'm glad they look professional because I plan on wearing them to work!

Frequent Contributor

I have a few pair of the ankle pants, one does not have a slit at the ankle the others do.

Also some have a faux zipper and some don't.

Honored Contributor

I have a very low opinion of these pants and can't figure out why they're so popular other than Isaac's sales pitch. The fabric is heavy and would be hotter than hades in the summer. They also wrinkle terribly. After a couple hours wear, I feel like an unmade bed. I haven't washed mine yet but other people report they shrink terribly and recommend they not be put in the dryer. I suppose that means they must be ironed.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I like them but they do shrink in the length. I have long legs and didn't like the ankle length basically turning into a crop. I will only dry mine in the dryer for a few minutes from now on and then hang them to finish.