Esteemed Contributor

How come they do not delete the nasty posts made about Susan Graver but in the blink of an eye they poof Lori Goldstein's ?

Super Contributor

What? What comments are you talking about?

Respected Contributor

Hello, MalteseMomma. Smile

The moderation can be random at times. People tell the mods to back off, then they tell them to jump in and do something. I don't think they know what to do at times. Don't feel too bad about it. Some unkind posts were made about me and to me over the past few days. So it's not favoritism towards certain QVC hosts and vendors, it's just random.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

It's very inconsistent at best.

Super Contributor

I agree, there's plenty of baaaaaaaaaaad stuff on here that they never seem to see. Random.

Trusted Contributor

I'm sure SG has more than earned anything mentioned about her rude behavior. Facts are facts.

Respected Contributor

It's so uneven and unfair, and many times driven by the squeaky wheels posting here. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}It is what it is, and it's not changing anytime soon.

Esteemed Contributor
You don't have to like her....if you like her clothes go online....if you don't like either, you shouldn't watch. As much as people complain, the hosts seem to like her and they are the ones working with her. QVC doesn't care if you think she is rude or not...her stuff sells ....
Respected Contributor

You know, I can see how she might drive some people a little crazy. So then don't go into the flame. I like her a lot, even though she is definitely a little hyper sometimes. I just think she has a wonderful spirit, and seems so positive. And this is over a decade, that I've watched. Sometimes I just mute, so I can get the picture.

Trusted Contributor

Don't know but I would venture a guess that today they would be hot to delete negativity due to the fact that Lori has the TSV. I don't follow the boards that closely though to really analyze.