Regular Contributor

is LOGO a division of Quacker Factory?

Well it looks like Lori has found a way to make her tops look a little different. I know...I'll add sparkles and sequins! Then nobody will notice I'm just basically selling the same top! And nobody will think I got the idea from Quacker Factory.
Valued Contributor

Re: is LOGO a division of Quacker Factory?

You had me with this one! I love the reasoning! Wait.....I'm still laughing..

Respected Contributor

No, Quaker Factory items are much better-looking and better made and their items don't make me think of the tale of the "emperor's clothes."

Esteemed Contributor

An insult to QF....horrible top...i would not wear it....even Courtney and Amy couldn't pull it off and they basically look good in everything...
Honored Contributor

lol

Honored Contributor

I don't think the top resembles QF.
Regular Contributor

Fabulous!

Apply flower petals that shred and beads that will fall off the the thin fabric and what you have is a rag in no time at all! For the bargain price of $50.

Super Contributor

On 3/28/2015 CHEX said:

Fabulous!

Apply flower petals that shred and beads that will fall off the the thin fabric and what you have is a rag in no time at all! For the bargain price of $50.

The raw edge on the chiffon appliques is a design element ... it's supposed fray a bit - deconstructed edges.

Esteemed Contributor

Why do so many of her fabrics look wrinkled? Apparently this one is all cotton, so I can understand it somewhat, but some of them aren't and they still look wrinkled to me, and extremely thin. She was showing Amy in a different white top (last night) and the camera zoomed in on the sides, and it looked like the stitching was too tight where the bottom banding was sewn on... it was puckered. I've never bought anything of hers, but I've seen a couple of pieces that I might want until the camera goes in for a close-up. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Regular Contributor

She even put a sparkly flower on the back shoulder like QF does. How old is Lori? She looks like someone in her late 50s or early 60s to me. Always looks messy like she doesn't care. I don't understand this sudden constant LOGO thing QvC is going through. Is she really that popular? I would never buy anything, well first because I don't like anything, but they all look like they'd fall apart after 3 washings.