Honored Contributor

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Palazzo Pant Buy 1 Get 1 FREE
Starving for staple pieces that go a long way? Here's a combination that satisfies your fashion appetite for looks, comfort and versatility. This print and solid pant create a variety of great looks for any occasion. The lightweight fabric is ideal for spring and summer, yet can easily be worn year-round. Designed with a flattering wide-leg silhouette and various lengths, this duo has something for every body $39.95

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Palazzo Pants

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Coordinating tanks:

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Tank Tops

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Tank Top Buy 1 Get 1 FREE
Great for layering or expanding your styling options, this 2-piece tank set is a "perfect fit" for your lifestyle. The solid and print combines for a complementary look that's great for any occasion or wear the tops separately to create even more versatility. Whether paired with a business suit or denim shorts, this set goes a long way.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Cute dress!

IMAN Global Chic Resort Maxi Dress with Belt

IMAN Global Chic Spring Style Resort Maxi Dress with Belt
Long, lean and chic, this maxi dress is designed with you in mind. Fashion and functionality come together for a winning combination. From the bust pockets to the slimming faux leather belt, this dress makes an incredible fashion statement. Pair it with a floppy hat, sunglasses and sandals to create the total package

Honored Contributor

I just heard a sneak peek on HSN but I missed seeing it. Oh, I have been saying there are print pants in my future! Two for the price of one...

...and I already spotted the tank tops online & like them.

Honored Contributor

Hal Rubinstein is on now. This is a new skirt. Love it, but not for Spring/Summer.

Hal Rubenstein The

Hal Rubenstein The "Cindy" Leather Gored Skirt
Lead the way, lady! This mid-length leather skirt has a beautiful tailored silhouette for the ultimate screen-siren aesthetic. Tout it with a crisp, white, button down and stilettos or boots with a fitted cashmere sweater. The "midi" just got a trim!

Hal Rubenstein

Can't believe the clearance price of $9.95 plus 1.99 shipping for this blouse from Hal. Only Amethyst is left in sizes 4-14.

Hal Rubenstein "Karly" Blouse with Lace Trim
Presenting our first blouse and one of the prettiest additions to the collection. The brushed poly-twill drapes against the body with carefree ease. The unencumbered body offers streamlined appeal under a blazer by day, but on its own the graceful cascade of soft, floral lace from the shoulder, down each arm, presents a fresh spark of romance whether worn with a pencil skirt, slim trousers or jeans. It’s as insinuating, but unmistakable, like a the first kiss. And who doesn’t remember that without a smile?

Honored Contributor
On 3/27/2015 willdob3 said:

I just heard a sneak peek on HSN but I missed seeing it. Oh, I have been saying there are print pants in my future! Two for the price of one...

Hi willdob! Yes, I think it looks like a nice print design. Pant looks good with the matching print top-looks like a jumper!

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Palazzo Pants

Honored Contributor

I know. I recently got one of his cowl neck tops on clearance. My first piece by him & very nice. There will be more of his clothes added to my wardrobe!

Honored Contributor

What colors do you like?

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure that is the right print for my first print pants. lol... I was thinking something very subtle... Love the solid ones.

Honored Contributor

I know. I recently got one of his cowl neck tops on clearance. My first piece by him & very nice. There will be more of his clothes added to my wardrobe!

Yes, I really like Hal's designs, esp if you can buy on clearance. I've tagged that gray leather skirt to see if it makes it to clearance to wear in the fall/winter. His shows are enjoyable-love his styling tips.