Esteemed Contributor

Anybody shop at Chicos for clothes? Do u like Chicos?

I've never been to one of these stores. For some reason, I had the impression that they were a relatively low-end clothing store. I just checked out their website and I was surprised at how expensive they are... Their prices seem to be closer to Talbots' pricing. If you have shopped at a Chicos before, what do you think of their quality?
Honored Contributor

Re: Anybody shop at Chicos for clothes? Do u like Chicos?

I have 2 or 3 cute jackets from Chicos. I like some of their clothing, but most don't fit me too well. The pants/jeans are all too big, and I'm not super duper skinny. I'm slender. The jackets, for the most part, are too boxy for me. I like some of their jewelry too. I'd buy more of the unique jackets if they fit me better and weren't boxy.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

When Chico's moved into a small but what I'll call a smaller mall carrying 'better' clothes lines I stopped in one day to check it out. My Chico's is really quite large, beautiful clothing and accessories yes, high end price tags too. But well worth what you may choose to pay. I'll be honest, I fell in love with MANY things, tried on a wide variety of items. Really had no itentions of spending money but by the time I walked out, I spent over $200.00!!! Driving home, I asked myself, what just happened??!!

I NEVER spend money like that especially on clothes in a high end shop. But I will say, I loved what I bought and wore what I bought.

Honored Contributor

love chicos......selection, quality, style, and fit. there are often coupons and specials and make sure you join their passport club. i rarely buy without having a coupon. once you hit the $500 mark (i think) you will start receiving free shipping and an extra 5% off your total order. i also like how quickly they turn over their merchandise.

i order mostly online, even though i have a stand alone store within a few miles of my home. i do NOT like that they dont have mirrors in the dressing rooms. i usually order online and return in store, as needed. i like the additional rebate i can get from mr rebates.

they have fantastic accessories also.

i also like their sister stores white house black market and soma.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I never shop at Chico's but every time i see their catalogs I love their clothes. Too much for me, I guess. Not that I wouldn't spend that much if I really liked it, but maybe that's why I stay out of there. :-)
Super Contributor

Quite a few years ago, a friend turned me on to Chico's and I've been a shopper ever since.

The sell the styles of clothes I like to wear.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, everyone, for your responses. I hope to visit a Chicos store tomorrow afternoon. Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

Chico's has very nice, high quality clothing. Once you figure out your size on a scale of 1, 2, 3 or 4, you have it made. They always include a coupon in their mailings, and you get $10 off for your birthday.

Honored Contributor

I like Chico's. Good quality clothing.

Have fun chopping there! Report back to us!

Super Contributor

Love Chicos. I don't have great luck with their pants, but I love their tops. I don't buy too many jackets, I mostly buy sweaters, shirts, tops and a skirt here and there. I have found some really cute tops there and gotten a lot of compliments on them.

I almost always use a coupon when I buy something.