Respected Contributor

Jill Martin Did a great job for her FIRST time as spokeswoman for GILI

I thought she did a really good job and is a breath of fresh air. I ended up buying a second TSV while watching that last show. Oh why do I need so many bags?

Just wanted to put something positive out in the world. Congrats Jill and welcome aboard!

Respected Contributor

Re: Jill Martin Did a great job for her FIRST time as spokeswoman for GILI

She did do a great job. It was also nice of Jill Bauer to compliment Lisa Robertson by saying "" What a great ambassador Lisa Robertson had been for the GILI line."" Only host to do that.

Respected Contributor

Yes, agree. I thought they both dd a great job! Like the TSV, not crazy about the front hardware..still considering.

Respected Contributor

I just caught a few minutes but I thought she seemed fine too.
Respected Contributor

On 3/26/2015 culebra said:

She did do a great job. It was also nice of Jill Bauer to compliment Lisa Robertson by saying "" What a great ambassador Lisa Robertson had been for the GILI line."" Only host to do that.

I noticed that too. Class act! I ended up buying the black TSV after seeing it on the model with the pieced leather jacket that I bought from Lisa's last show. Those two items looked so awesome together it just clinched it for me.

Respected Contributor

I love the front hardware on this bag!

Regular Contributor

""class act""?

Regular Contributor

On 3/26/2015 culebra said:

I thought it was classy of Jill to acknowledge Lisa too.

Honored Contributor

What a "breath of fresh air" to read your thread! I didn't see the show, but thank you for giving us all something positive to read about the host and vendor! Smile

Esteemed Contributor

I thought it "sounded" fine (have it on at work so not watching, just listening to most.). I don't see Jill a lot, and although I agree that she doesn't necessarily represent MY idea of a GILI girl, she is somebody I find that I buy from. Sounded like she described things well - and did give props to Lisa R. Jill M looked good and seemed very personable. I'll give her a chance - the issue is the price!!!