Occasional Visitor
If I hear Albany say"Oh my stars and garders"one more time I'm going to scream!!!! I never buy anything off of her, she's such a turnoff. Ok I vented , sorry.
Trusted Contributor

No need to apologize... she's way too hyper, too!

She just said to Isaac: "Look at my tan" while he is presenting his watch! When he begins speaking she cuts him off! Chatters a mile a minute! Unbelievable that she is still employed.

She also said that she moved there from California. I would have thought somewhere else from some of her "cutesy expressions" and hyper activity.

Honored Contributor
She sounds like a native southerner to me. Maybe "stars and garters" is a regional thing. I do agree-- she's too hyper for my taste, as well.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Frequent Contributor

Such a chatterbox. She's way too hyper for me, a real turnoff. Can't watch her.

Super Contributor

ITA, it must be a regional thing. Never heard of "Oh my stars and garters" or "windsuck" the two things she says all the time. I have watched her on and off recently, and she doesn't bother me that much anymore.

Respected Contributor
On 3/20/2015 roofing said:

wish the management would watch these shows…..do a focus group and ask for honest feedback. I too, have to turn the shows off of many host who are gimmicky and just can't focus on the product.

How do you know they haven't and the focus group and management disagree with you?

New Contributor
thank you. I sent a message to customer service regarding Albany. I try to catch Mizrahi every chance I get. I've watched him with many hosts. If QVC hooks him up with Albany again, I will turn TV off. She talks with no periods, commas or paragraphs, and all talk is mostly about herself and spoken at hyper speed, I'm guessing so no one else can speak. I am glad to read others have seen this. My recommendation to QVC was to send her to HSN.
Contributor

just my opinion…but I'm sure you are correct!

Esteemed Contributor
Isaac couldn't get a word in today with Albany ....he is always gracious but you can see he is relaxed and favors working with certain hosts.
Honored Contributor

Albany is a very good host. She always does a great job.